Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Massage – Worcester  (Read 7138 times)

Offline anotherwoody69

Was in the area last month to see some clients and decided to pay Artorn a visit. Sent off a message and received a swift response from her. Easy to make arrangements and confirmed on the day.

She’s based not far from the town centre on a very residential street with easy parking (I don’t know the area so no clue how far from train or bus stops). If you are the shy and retiring type you may be put off by walking up her drive and waiting at the door, its very quiet and open.

She was ready on time, so was I, and opened the door as I approached – usual standing behind. First impressions were good, passable TS - quite tall, dressed very casually in leggings and a t-shirt. Into the front room and its almost all taken over by a huge massage table, size of a pool table. She said it was custom made by a friend. Clean and tidy, curtains drawn and smelling good (the room – and me!).
I paid her the £40 for an hours massage and stripped off whilst she stashed the cash and plonked myself down on the massage table.

I enjoyed her massage, she started on my back and moved around the table at various points (I opted for a medium pressure and she was fully clothed during the massage). Interestingly as she massaged me standing behind my head at the top of the table her crotch brushed my hand a few times. I’m convinced this was deliberate and was her way of letting you know she was a TS, as we had not discussed this and its not apparent on her FB page.
Being fully aware that she had something extra on the occasions she brushed my hand I took the opportunity to give it a little squeeze and rub – no objections and I could feel it swelling nicely.

Her leg massage encompassed her going over my arse very nicely and a number of CC swipes ensued.

Soon it was time for the flip, and the menu came out:
£20 for her to wank me off
£40 wank and her topless
£60 mutual wank with her topless
£80 all the above and she would cum.

I opted for the £60, thinking I may just see if she would cum during the process and was glad I did. Off came her top and she dropped her leggings and panties and proceeded to administer some nice stroking and teasing of my cock. Meanwhile I had her tits in my hands and nipples in my mouth, complimenting her on them being some of the best I’d seen and felt.

I soon had her cock in my hand, it was already nice and hard. Probably around 5.5 maybe 6 inches and very smooth. Perfect for me. I noticed she was already showing a lot of pre-cum and decided to use that to wank her off. Within a few minutes of some mutual wanking she reached behind her for a tissue saying she was about to cum (I’d not paid for this) so I lent over and took her into my mouth – it was quite easy to go straight to the base and after just a few strong sucks she started to come. Very nice it was too, sweet tasting and I swallowed the lot. She did say she’d not cum for a long time which was why it was so fast.

I kept up some gentle wanking and sucking that kept her hard until she managed to get me over the line with a mixture of a good oily wank and some gentle probing of my arse with a couple of fingers. No offer to suck me off, not that I pushed for it.

I did notice throughout that somebody else was in the house, heard them move around and go up and down the stairs – although she never mentioned it. She did ask me to be quiet though as she was wanking me off.

One to repeat I feel and perhaps get similar treatment to a couple of other reviewers.
Recommended.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Chris1990mcr

Husband in the house whilst you take a mouthful of his wifes jizz on the living room couch  :yahoo:

Offline bbois77

Enjoyable read and a good provider, thanks for that :hi:

Offline shed

Good review. Seems her husband doesn't get much action if she says she hasn't come for a long time :hi: in terms of facial looks, if you passed her in the street would she easily pass for a female.

Offline bbois77

There are face pics on both links, not the most convincing, tall, large hands but all down to learnt female mannerisms, as to how feminine she comes across, dare I suggest :hi:

Offline anotherwoody69

With a quick glance she'd pass, she has an angular face quite typical of tall slim Thai ladyboys.
Her demeanour is very good, quietly spoken very polite and gentle - I'm not into the assertive and quite dominant TS so often found.

It worked for me, however YMMV. And at £40 for a good massage, you don't have to follow through I would suggest for the rest of the services if you are not convinced.

Offline bbois77

With a quick glance she'd pass, she has an angular face quite typical of tall slim Thai ladyboys.
Her demeanour is very good, quietly spoken very polite and gentle - I'm not into the assertive and quite dominant TS so often found.

It worked for me, however YMMV. And at £40 for a good massage, you don't have to follow through I would suggest for the rest of the services if you are not convinced.

Fair comments and entirely up to the buyer what floats his boat, it's his imagination and cock that the ultimate arbiters in what they find horny! :hi:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Thanks for a great review, I think I need to get myself down the M5 to Worcester!

Offline fredm1974

Ask what’s on offer when the husband is out.  You won’t be disappointed 👍

Offline shed

How do you know when to book when the husband is out.

Offline fredm1974

Simple text asking if she’s home alone.

Offline shed

Simple text asking if she’s home alone.

Depends if she does the communication or 'him upstairs '

Offline diver ted

Offline fredm1974

Depends if she does the communication or 'him upstairs '

She does all the texting

Offline Oooops

I'm having difficulty finding your review to support what you are saying. Can you please say where it is for the benefit of others and myself?

Offline shed

I'm having difficulty finding your review to support what you are saying. Can you please say where it is for the benefit of others and myself?

That's because there isn't a review  :D

Offline nezbleu

she has asked not to be reviewed... not due to poor service ... just she doesnt want to be

Offline fredm1974

Correct, she doesn’t want to be reviewed and I have probably said to much already.

Offline shed

Correct, she doesn’t want to be reviewed and I have probably said to much already.

So why did you tell her you were a member of UKP