Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 metre rule vs 1 metre  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Purely as a test today I met a rather pretty Eastern European massage girl and was obviously discussing the 2mtr rule. It was rather entertaining trying out different positions trying to stick to various Face to face measured rules..
After much experiment..it was fun trying

All I have decided in the heat of the moment the rules really don’t mean anything when the need for social interaction and lack of will power over rule any scientific thinking.

Obviously this I wasn’t a strictly controlled scientific experiment  :hi:

Offline Wadebridge

...possibly because they don't want to be associated with what the govt might be about to say... :unknown:
Bang on correct again! It was rumoured in the press over the weekend that both chief medic Whitty and chief spark Vallance had threatened to resign if Johnson's govt relaxed the 2m rule.
Johnson has already made a statement that social distancing is "under review".  So it's pretty obvious what will be announced when the next benchmark is due, which is 4th July, I believe.
So, it's full steam ahead for Dom Cum, now he's been saved, and the govt's exit strategy is, to use his words; "herd immunity, protect the economy, and if that means some pensioners die, too bad".
The turds just need to be up front and honest about the fact that this is the quickest and only way the country can get back to a normal life again, following their monumental fuck up, that's all.

Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

+1
when pubs open, the rule will be out of the window.  Good thing too.

Coming late to this discussion; but who's your avatar, Spencer?? :P :P :P Is she on AW??

Please?!?!!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 01:37:24 am by Home Alone »

Offline Spencer Fobby

Coming late to this discussion; but who's your avatar, Spencer?? :P :P :P Is she on AW??

Please?!?!!!

Well she is an English beauty queen contestant who I first met two years ago through seeking arrangement...
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.

Offline winkywanky

Well she is an English beauty queen contestant who I first met two years ago through seeking arrangement...

Is it wise to have a pic of her on here, especially when you just explained who she is?

Offline winkywanky

Not doubting your choice of English Beauty Queen by the way, she does look hot.

Offline Spencer Fobby

Is it wise to have a pic of her on here, especially when you just explained who she is?

Probably not...  :thumbsup:
I forget there are people who sometimes sabotage their forum members due to their own greed and stupidity.  (apologies for de-railing the thread)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:33:06 am by Spencer Fobby »

Offline winkywanky

I don't think there's any question of blackmail here, at least I would hope not  :scare:  :D

Offline Pedalwall

Have just seen that Rabb does not have any scientific or medical experts with him today at the daily briefing.   I  missed the start, does anyone know why they are not part of the briefing?

Also noticed that yesterday. There was a rumour at the end of last week that the Chief Nursing Officer has been stopped attending the daily briefings as she wouldn't support the government's position on Cummings - she clearly felt he had broken lockdown and would say so - and Professor Van Tam who, in response to a question about the rules on lockdown at the daily briefing on 31st May said "In my opinion the rules are clear and they have always been clear. In my opinion they are for the benefit of all. In my opinion they apply to all" hasn't appeared at the briefing since!

Offline LLPunting

Probably not...  :thumbsup:
I forget there are people who sometimes sabotage their forum members due to their own greed and stupidity.  (apologies for de-railing the thread)

GRIS, Yandex and Tineye currently don't find that image here (or anywhere) so you're safe to this point.  Suggest you have time to change it for an unidentifiable image of said lass or finding another avatar.  If this image was sourced from social media then it's highly questionable.  If it's a private pic shared between you and her then also highly questionable.

Offline Doc Holliday

GRIS, Yandex and Tineye currently don't find that image here (or anywhere) so you're safe to this point.  Suggest you have time to change it for an unidentifiable image of said lass or finding another avatar.  If this image was sourced from social media then it's highly questionable.  If it's a private pic shared between you and her then also highly questionable.

He's already changed his avatar image  ;)

Offline Spencer Fobby

to another beauty that I've had carnal knowledge of... and no - I'm not saying who this time  :P

Offline winkywanky

I do hope you're not simply putting up images of your past girlfriends or girls you've shagged?  Unless they're WGs it's still inadvisable IMO.

I was gonna say it's OK if they're a well known figure, but then you just outed them as having fucked you.

You're not really getting it are you?  :unknown:

Offline Beamer

I do hope you're not simply putting up images of your past girlfriends or girls you've shagged?  Unless they're WGs it's still inadvisable IMO.

I was gonna say it's OK if they're a well known figure, but then you just outed them as having fucked you.

You're not really getting it are you?  :unknown:

Dangerous game and can't see any benefit.

Offline winkywanky

Offline Spencer Fobby

Offline LLPunting

Killjoys

Nope, being respectful.  The joy is only had by you, if you can't enjoy that in the privacy of your own wankfest and have to broadcast socially embarassing private encounters using identifiable material then that makes you not just indiscrete but a deliberate person intending disrespectful injury to another.

Offline Spencer Fobby

Thank you chaps for pointing out the error of my ways.  I had entirely forgotten that non members can read threads and see avatars. 

Offline winkywanky

Thank you chaps for pointing out the error of my ways.  I had entirely forgotten that non members can read threads and see avatars.

That as well, but it's just bad form really, and this is after all, a site for cricket.

Offline LLPunting

That as well, but it's just bad form really, and this is after all, a site for cricket.

Can hear Pete and Dud saying that clear as a bell and see Dud corpsing.

Offline RogerBoner

Offline winkywanky

Can hear Pete and Dud saying that clear as a bell and see Dud corpsing.

You could pay me no finer compliment, sir  :hi: