Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STUNNING_CHLOE (BOW LONDON)  (Read 2393 times)

Undertaker82

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl she looks very hot

Online Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl she looks very hot

If the pixelated look is what you go for.....

Offline The_Don

Expl1cit

I have seen Chloe  :rolleyes:

I have been a little tied up over the last few days to do a TOFTT review but she was a very decent punt.  Genuine pics, petite size 6 polish blonde with lovely pierced tits.  OWO and FK are at discretion services. Located spitting distance from Bow Road station and a short walk from Bow Church DLR.  Brand new spacious modern flat. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 05:22:13 pm by Expl1cit »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've seen her pics on vivastreet adds in the east london section I thought she was just a romanian lying about her nationality to drum up business. But since she is polish I will add her to the hotlist

Undertaker82

I've seen her pics on vivastreet adds in the east london section I thought she was just a romanian lying about her nationality to drum up business. But since she is polish I will add her to the hotlist

Do you have a link

Undertaker82

I have seen Chloe  :rolleyes:

I have been a little tied up over the last few days to do a TOFTT review but she was a very decent punt.  Genuine pics, petite size 6 polish blonde with lovely pierced tits.  OWO and FK are at discretion services. Located spitting distance from Bow Road station and a short walk from Bow Church DLR.  Brand new spacious modern flat.
Is she 19 years old

Expl1cit

Is she 19 years old
Is any WG their stated age on their profile?  :unknown:

I didn't ask her for ID to verify her age but she looks young and fresh. Probably very early 20s at most

Undertaker82

Is any WG their stated age on their profile?  :unknown:

I didn't ask her for ID to verify her age but she looks young and fresh. Probably very early 20s at most

This she give owo and was she worth the £80

Offline Mark1

The profile has been swapped: a shame as she was (or is) good. Was planning on seeing her again very soon.

Undertaker82

Her profile on viva st has been swapped
I was meant to see her the same day it got swapped whe I texted her she said she is no longer working and her friend has taken over