Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Gorgeous - Brighton  (Read 965 times)

2 review(s) for Lila Paula (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SJ772

Saw cherry a few weeks ago in Brighton:

External Link/Members Only

Location:  Hotel just off of the seafront in Hove, plenty of parking on the seafront (although I imagine on a summers day the seafront get's very busy) just a minutes walk from hotel.  Easy to get past reception as stairs straight by the entrance.

Cherry is drop dead gorgeous, beautiful looks, fantastic body and lovely boobs, perfection for me as I love petite, busty Asian girls.  Paperwork taken care of we have a quick chat, her English seems not as good as on the phone, so maybe someone else does the calls, not sure but it was passable.   She turned away from my initial kisses which was a bit of a let down, but I had not asked about kissing before hand, as she warmed up she did kiss more, but just pecks on the lips, for FK or DFK on offer.

After laying down on the bed and undressing I worked my hands down to her pussy which she responding nicely to fingering and I sucked on her lovely tits, went on down for RO and was disappointed to find it was stubbly, not shaved that day.   She likes to direct oral and seems like her clit to be kissed and caressed rather than lots of licking that some girls like.   The old fella was nicely hard by now so I suggested we fuck.     On with the condom and we started in missionary then moved onto Cowgirl, that was a memory that will stay with me forever as she rode me really quite hard.     I asked if I could finish with a BJ, to which she said "You want to come in my mouth baby",   "Fuck yeah" I replied.   Onto her knees, looking into her mirror so I can see her face and gives me a nice deep BJ with a bit of slapping my cock on here tongue and boom, I shoot my load, she takes it like a trooper, no pulling away, leaving my cum dripping of her chin, damn she looked hot.

Cherry then insisted on cleaning me up in the sink which I found a bit weird, I know how to clean myself thanks, after cumming I feel a bit self conscious so would rather clean myself up.   We then had a little chat whilst I recovered, but her English was letting her down so quickly setting for a massage.  This was actually pretty good massage and soon I was ready for round 2.      This started with lots of slow sucking of my cock, she looks so good with a mouth full, then on with protection and more fucking first in CG then back to mish.   I couldn't contain myself any longer and despite my initial plan for a second facial just decided to go with it and blew my load in missionary position.

There was no way I was going to be up to round 3 so I showered and left after that.

Overall positive, the language was a let down as couldn't communicate as well as I hope, and the cock washing made me feel uncomfortable, but overall it was really good and would definitely see again and next time would like to try some more positions as felt that I didn't explore everything on offer.   If you're in the area and like pretty busty Asian girls, give her a try.