Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Judy's Sharon Maidenhead. One to avoid  (Read 602 times)

angrybird60

External Link/Members Only

Had been looking forward for some time to have the opportunity to visit Sharon.  Her pictures and reviews on Judy's site were good so I called Judy to make an appointment. I had booked for one hour.

After making the appointment I drove over to Maidenhead to park-up waiting for instructions to visit. Once in hand, I drove to Sharon's house, which is tucked away and relatively quite.

The house was clean and tidy. You will have to contend with the dogs, one of which will come into the bedroom! The calm and clean house was only a front to the non-service I was about to have.  Sharon asked me to come and sit beside her on the sofa.  A amount of small chat and then Sharon requested the fee.  This she counted through note-by-note before getting up to deposit the money in her kitchen.

Business done - then she beckoned me off to the bedroom and hopefully the visit would improve!  No chance!

One of the many problems with this is Sharon's basic hygene.  Sharon's was a mixture of stale body odour masked with a heavy perfume, both of which is desired by a punter - unless you like that and I don't.

I stripped off unaided and hoped to enjoy here body, that was the main reason I was there!  Sharon stripped her dress down to the waist. Then very selective what I could do.  Her knickers never came fully off. Onto the bed, hands weren't appreciated, instead she took a commanding position on me and quickly brought me off.

Time taken to this point: 12 minutes.  Business over!

For the next 28 minutes it was chit chat and then told to go as time was up, which it wasn't for another 15 minutes.

Finally on my way out Sharon told me that if I put a good review of her up on Judy's website she would give me £20 off my next visit. 

Well I won't be going back!

If you seriously of thinking of visiting Sharon, DON'T.

Bad service. Bad smell. Bad encounter.  Save your money and visit someone else. 

Visit Sharon and you will be ripped off!!!!