Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parissa - House of Divine Kensington / Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Puntsmith

External Link/Members Only

I actually saw Parissa in Annabellas Milton Keynes but had previously arranged for HOD in SW1/SW7 but had to cancel due to severe traffic through London!

I've given Parissa a positive because she does look like her pics and does deliver the services advertised.  But she's not that friendly and was a bit mechanical/unenthusiastic.

A few months ago, I was driving back down to London from up North and took the opportunity to go via Milton Keynes because I wanted to check out the "other HOD" aka Annabellas.

I called early afternoon to check on availability and got an early evening appointment with Parissa.

The location was a ground floor flat in a residential block not far from the shopping centre. Loads of parking right outside in a massive open car park.

Discreet entrance and no people around.

Buzzed and was let straight in. Was met by Parissa. Wow!  She is a very tall girl - especially because she wears these massive "fuck me I'm a hooker" heels while already standing about 5'10"!  A real statuesque blonde!  She has an ok face. She's not a slim/petite type girl. She's in great shape but more of a medium boned girl with curves in all the right places and great proportions - really long legs and a big curvy bum!  She was wearing a pink and black basque thing and heels.

In the room, we had some prepunt chat and she asked what I would like to do - she has a low pitched Eastern European accent that for me sounded not as welcoming/friendly. And her laugh is quite loud and not giggly like some girls!  She was keen to get down to business and asked me to strip, gave me a towel and took me to the shower room. I could hear there were 2 other girls talking in the house and walking around in heels on the wooden floors.

When I had done with my shower, I made my way back to the room where Parissa was waiting for me on the bed still in her basque and heels.  She whipped off my towel and got to work on my cock straight away - OWO. She has a tongue stud and her oral technique was pretty good - especially her flicking her tongue and stud around my bell end while her mouth is clamped around my cock.  I ask her if I can come in her mouth and I hear a muffled "Uh er" - her profile definitely indicate CIM so I was expecting a "yes" but I wasn't going to complain because the BJ is pretty damn good!  I ask if I can come on her tits and she saids "Yes but not on my face".  Her sucking is getting more intense and the rhythm is really getting me to the edge!  I can feel that I'm going to blow my load soon so I tell her I'm going to come soon - I was expecting her to stop sucking and use her hands to finish me off, but instead she gets even more enthusiastic with her sucking as I'm trying to take my dick out of her mouth so that I don't CIM!!  I can feel that I'm really fucking close to exploding so I tell her I'm going to come in her mouth - she keeps sucking, bobbing her head up and down until I unleash into her mouth!  It was one of the best BJs I've had - mostly I think because I was trying not to come in her mouth and she was trying to keep my cock in there while I was trying to pull it out!!  While she cleans up, I kind of try to apologise and explain that I thought she said I can't come in her mouth!!  But I had misheard because my cock was muffling her "uh huh"!!

For round 2, she gets me ready to fuck by giving more of her great oral skills. Cover on and we start with mish. She seems a bit unresponsive so I pull out and go in for some pussy licking - not that much response either!  I get her to turn over and go at it doggy style - she's got really long legs so I have to position her just right with her legs spread so that I can get a good angle to pound her!!  Not much response from her - I give up on trying/expecting some response and focus on getting pop2 out. I think she could do with a huuuge fucking cock to give her a proper banging and being just an average sized punter, I probably didn't measure up!!

Overall a fantastic OWO with CIM but mechanical/unenthusiastic fuck.

Offline Malvolio

I saw Parissa at HOD2 earlier this year - this quote from the review sums up my experience too:

"Overall a fantastic OWO with CIM but mechanical/unenthusiastic fuck."

I'll probably return as her body is exactly what I like - curvy and toned to professional sportswoman standards - and I could spend a happy 20 minutes between rounds fondling it.  Punters should also note that she really isn't into kissing and keeps her lips firmly shut.

Offline Tailpipe

Fucking shame I have always wanted to have go but every review
Says much the same .

Great body , but hates her work . I love a bit of tall polish  :D :D

vt

I have seen glimpses of more. At a party once she seemed very smiley and charmed by a guy who knew what buttons to push, it no doubt helped that he was the kind of guy she might be seen out with, 30-something, fit, charismatic & handsome. I can't claim all those charms, if any, but was able to bask in his glory and get a nice BJ and stroked her body whilst he worked down below.

Later I got a nice double BJ off her and another girl. Other times she could be very distant.

Offline akauya

I would rate Parissa a neutral. She is OK but as many have said she tends to be a bit distant and detached. She looks great of course; maybe she needs to take a break.

lexBen

Parissa is a good punt. Spent 45 mins with her sometime back in Sept. Like everyone has said, very mechanical.
She does not allow CIM or on her face.
She does not kiss though seemed happy to kiss me. Funny thing is I told her I don't like kissing WGs. She is prone to lying on the bed like road kill. She did it the first round. Perked up second round.
Overrall, don't go spending dosh on her for a hour because you might end up wishing for time to speed by.

Offline Puntsmith

Definitely does CIM - she took my load as per my review!  :-)

Offline what-a man

Reading her reviews over the years led me to conclude that she is one of those WGs who will give a good service if you are her type and will do the least with those she does not fancy or feel are her type. I wont be spending my hard-earned on her for sure.

Offline Jerboa

Similar conclusion to my experience with her, I don't think she dislikes the job, just distant and rarely melts the ice, she knows how hot she is, so doesn't have to go that extra mile, a pure optik fick.

Ps Puntsmith why did you post this In the London section if it happened In MK?  :)

Offline Puntsmith

I posted in London because I had originally planned to see her in HOD Kensington and the London section is normally the only section I use! :unknown:

Parissa is hot, but there are hotter girls that provide better service. However, if your criteria is: tall; blonde; polish; great OWO with CIM; crap fuck; then Parissa ticks those boxes!!   :cool: