Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Naty, Andover  (Read 416 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6694750) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Very good to be honest.  Prompt text messaging.

Location:  On a pedestrian only street in Andover Centre.  So had to drive around to find off-street parking, and then use Google Maps to walk to the location.  It's a small flat, situated between shops.  Walk upstairs to the Flat.

Price:  £80/30mins.  Very reasonable, with the rising cost of living etc. etc.

SP:  She made an effort.  Wearing black matching lingerie.  Some make-up.  Lips are filled, but done ok.  I would put her age at around 36-39.  Facially, I would give a 6.2/10.  Tits are fake, she admitted that they were a recent addition.

Action:  Kissing, tongues - good kisser.  Fondles your balls & cock as you kiss.  Got hard, but wanted more cock & balls work.  As I got what I wanted from it, promptly ushered me onto the adequate bed.  Was clean premises.  Does make you rinse with mouthwash before the action begins though - strange, but each to their own.
Body is actually fine, pretty slim, with curves, and the tits are well-proportioned.

Sucks & licks the balls, whilst the hand moves up & down the shaft.  No OWO.  No fingering.  Did some 69 - tasted clean.  Rubbered me up, and CG, Missionary, and popped in the bag.  Noticed there was "tape" under each of the boobs - maybe "scar-reducing tape" after recent surgery?

Gave me wet-wipes to wipe my cock & groin down.

Rating:  Neutral

Why?:  I just found her boring.  Her English is not great, and there's no real convo.  She also was over the stated age I reckon.  Felt she was uninterested in the punt, and was messing with her phone & chest of drawers during the punt, and felt a huge disconnection.
It's not a Negative, as she delivered what she advertised, as in Covered BJ, but at least she paid close attention to the balls, and had good hand action.  She made an effort to apply make-up & dress in lingerie.

Conclusion:  Meh.  £80 is not too much down the drain, but satisfied an itch in the desert that is in this particular region of Blighty.

Offline AL88

Date:

Several weeks ago (in May-time), in the late afternoon, before the heatwave!