Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunny Pati - Reading  (Read 5796 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5803676) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rlavlfwn

External Link/Members Only

When:
May 2021

Comms:
All done by text a few hours earlier on the same day. Responsive without delays. She confirmed services before I did; b2b massage + HR + nothing else, which reflects what’s advertised on AW. £60 for 30. Didn’t have time for 1hr, which is £90. Was asked to text her 30mins before to confirm, then call once outside.

Block of flats in central Reading shopping district close to the Oracle. Busy street with bus stops so wouldn’t stand out unless the place is a well known punting ground and known to be by the locals. She let me into the building (corridors didn’t feel or look dirty or shady) in a civvie attire and led me inside to her flat. Flat looked lived in but apparently not by her. Clean and tidy flat with a good shower with basic toiletries. Room with massage table and bed - clean tissue paper thing on table and sheets and towel on bed. Nobody else present in the flat as far as I could sense.

Looks:
Polish, late 20s/early 30s, size 12, dark hair, nice make-up and manicure. Very good English. Pics are an accurate representation. Curvier than what I normally prefer but everything looked to be in good proportion within her frame. Few discreet tattoos. Wouldn’t say pretty but her face is very friendly - the sort of face that gets on well with everyone without getting hit on by every bloke in the office, if that makes any sense. Nice round bum. Big natural boobs (my guess) which are her best physical features.

Service:
Very friendly and made me feel welcomed from the start. Easy to chat with about anything and nothing. Once in the room paperwork requested and handed over. Shower offered and taken. Clean towel provided. Back in room, found her with just panties on. Calming music on her phone. Onto table face down. Massage of my back, arms and legs with oil using her hands and arms. Massage was mediocre. The best part of this was the chit chat. No cc-swipes or reach-unders. Almost as if its purpose was to prove that this was a “massage”. Luckily this didn’t last too long (10mins), and I was moved onto the bed face down.

I was relieved things were looking a bit more positive on bed. Panties off. B2B started. Her boobs felt great on my back. Lots of slides using her front but not her bum (shame). Fingertip tickling on my rear hinted more good stuff on the way. Flip, then B2B continued. Was offered and allowed to touch everywhere but only externally. Good drizzle of oil on my fella. She handles cock well twisting and pulling, doing whatever she was doing to the head I couldn’t see as she was breathing on my ears, neck and nipples. I wonder if she would edge in a 1hr booking. Transitioned into a nice tit-wank and then onto a two handed completion. She stroked gently as I started to spurt, slowed down and only let go after I was completely done. Nice aftercare with wet wipes.

Offered shower and told not to rush. Once back out she was wrapped in towel. Chit chat as I got dressed and goodbye. Don’t think she includes shower time in her booking as I came out a little over 30mins, but YMMV.

Conclusion:
Really friendly and likeable personality. The massage experience went from neutral to borderline-positive/positive. I would visit again only if prices stay as they are. I would also ask about edging and prostate massage next time, if I do.

Offline Marsh Mitch

What is the paperwork about ?

Offline Yellowman1

Offline Marsh Mitch

Paperwork is the money

Thanks I was expecting if some of these SPs needs our details as part of Covid track and trace which was proposed when last lockdown was lifted.  :rolleyes:

Offline roysliver

That's a nice review. Well documented. I was just planning, this might come handy.

Offline rlavlfwn

That's a nice review. Well documented. I was just planning, this might come handy.

:thumbsup:

Offline rlavlfwn

Repeat visit Feb 2022. 30mins £60.

Happy to do another review but I didn’t feel there was much to add except:

Remembered me from last year. Clean and modern flat north of Prospect park. Free on street parking. Shower before and after. Clean towel provided. Surrounding area could feel dodgy at night. Massage (done on table) hasn’t changed. HE (on bed) however has improved. She tells me 1hr booking is just a longer version of a 30min booking. Didn’t sound like edging or 2nd pop was included for 1hr, although repeat custom might make a difference (who knows).

Offline Suboftheday

Saw her last Tuesday. Not much to add in terms of detail as she has been quite well reviewed recently but would add a few notes:

- Would recommend booking a 30 minute session to keep it fun and interesting.
- She is no massage expert but certainly not the worst I have experienced. Not much in the way of reach unders or cc swipes at all.
- Massage on table followed by finish on the bed and this is where you will really get your money's worth. Her breasts are beautiful. Ample with a touch of pink in the centre which I just love and is a massive change from the Chinese ladies who may not be that blessed. Her B2B was divine!!! She finished me off by continuing with the B2B on my request and I finished between her tits. Just magnificent!!

Online contentguy

Why don’t you both review?

Not much contribution from the last 2 posters, and one of you has been here for years!

Why would either of you bother to post to justify why you haven’t reviewed someone you’ve seen!

Offline Suboftheday

Unless you want me to put phantom reviews I can only write about the punts I have actually done. So if I only do 1-2 of these a year, that's all I will write about. Simple, no?

Online contentguy

Unless you want me to put phantom reviews I can only write about the punts I have actually done. So if I only do 1-2 of these a year, that's all I will write about. Simple, no?

Who mentioned phantom reviews, you've been here about 4 and a half years.
You've done 3 reviews in that time.

I suggested you review someone you indicate you've seen.  What's phantom about that?

I hope that's simple enough for you?

Offline Suboftheday

Oh for crying out loud!

Am I the first person in history who has shared their experience with an SP in an existing thread started by someone else? If so, I have been suitably chastened and I admire your commitment to call out lazy people like me who don't punt every week and can't be bothered to write a review.

I am sure you have realised by now that the other person you called out for not writing a review was the one who started this thread and was just doing a follow up. A bit trigger happy. Aren't we?

You haven't put me off posting in other people's threads at all. I will continue to do that so that you can keep reminding me how many punts I should be doing and how 3 reviews in 4 and a half years is a disappointing performance. I will work harder from now on so that I can make more money, do more punts and post more reviews. Your happiness is all I care about now.

Thank you

Online contentguy

Oh for crying out loud!

Am I the first person in history who has shared their experience with an SP in an existing thread started by someone else? If so, I have been suitably chastened and I admire your commitment to call out lazy people like me who don't punt every week and can't be bothered to write a review.

I am sure you have realised by now that the other person you called out for not writing a review was the one who started this thread and was just doing a follow up. A bit trigger happy. Aren't we?

You haven't put me off posting in other people's threads at all. I will continue to do that so that you can keep reminding me how many punts I should be doing and how 3 reviews in 4 and a half years is a disappointing performance. I will work harder from now on so that I can make more money, do more punts and post more reviews. Your happiness is all I care about now.

Thank you

Fucking leach twat!

Offline Suboftheday

Fucking leach twat!

Oh wow what a jaw breaker of a reply! I will go sit in the corner and cry now.

Offline Yellowman1

It is def worth reviewing your experience especially when this review is from last year.

The time you have spent writing comments in this thread would have been much more productive adding some value with your own review

Online webpunter

+1

Yet another example of some members contributing diddly
Then chucking their toys outta the pram when called out

IMO it should be a minimum requirement for a review a year or you get booted off
Can be exceptions for example longstanding regular reviewers whose circumstances change
For new members IMO it should be 6 months unless a tangible reason why this should be extended

As you highlight the original review is out of date so beneficial for all for an update

Things wont change until the rules change

It is def worth reviewing your experience especially when this review is from last year.

The time you have spent writing comments in this thread would have been much more productive adding some value with your own review

Online contentguy

+1

IMO it should be a minimum requirement for a review a year or you get booted off
Can be exceptions for example longstanding regular reviewers whose circumstances change
For new members IMO it should be 6 months unless a tangible reason why this should be extended

As you highlight the original review is out of date so beneficial for all for an update

When Suboftheday said he “saw her last Tuesday”, I wouldn’t be surprised if her farewell was “see you next Tuesday”  :D :D :D

Online webpunter

You are in a creative mood !  :lol:

Followed by a muttered 'off you fuck' ...

When Suboftheday said he “saw her last Tuesday”, I wouldn’t be surprised if her farewell was “see you next Tuesday”  :D :D :D

Offline Suboftheday

Took you just 4 days to come up with that. I am amazed by your quick wit! *Applauds*

Offline Suboftheday

+1

This is awesome!!

So if I havent posted a review for a set period of time, I should be booted off unless my circumstances change. That means someone will contact me as soon as the time is up and ask for an explanation,  right?

Getting an email from UKP for an explanation sounds like a great idea with absolutely zero chances of being read by someone else. Genius!

What would constitute an acceptable explanation though. Bankruptcy? Celibacy? Erectile dysfunction? Busy? Sick? Please elaborate oh wise one so that the people in charge of the website can figure out the Ts &Cs of this fantastic idea.

There is also the small matter of people needed to monitor this but I am sure you have got that figured out as well and I look forward to seeing this implemented and be the founding member of the booted out club.

In conclusion, I am proud and honoured to have been a part of this thread where this revolutionary idea was first presented. You my friend are an innovation guru who is on his way to change the face of UKP.

Godspeed!

Online contentguy

This is awesome!!

I agree, there’s definitely some sense in Webby’s idea.

But you decide to continue your response with another tirade of verbal diarrhea.
You should get your breath checked!

What amazes me is why you’d waste your efforts demonstrating what a leech you are with your ‘not reviewing diatribe’.

Your efforts could have been much more beneficial to the community had you added  a review of this SP.
I’d have welcomed it.

I bet she’s hoping she doesn’t see you next Tuesday, or on any day.

Online webpunter

I was referring to active UKP'ers who over a period of time have done numerous reviews
However they have to stop or pause, maybe health or financial reasons
You havent in reality got started so stopping doesnt apply

I dont need to be a founding member of the 'booted out club'
There are numerous active UKP's who can spot leechers like you
Doesn't need a specific monitor as you reference, some UKP'ers like you jump outta the page

If you like call me the founding member
You are ticking all the boxes to be its first receipient

It's nothing to do with me to change the face of UKP
Way above my pay grade & nil desire to either
Its just fine as it is, apart from lazy tossports like you
If however i'm the one who starts the snowball [on this] rolling down the mountain i'll get my shovel out
Bell ends like you will hopefully get swept away in the avalanche

Godspeed to you to, lets see if you can amaze us with a review
Note you have to actually go punting to do this !

This is awesome!!

So if I havent posted a review for a set period of time, I should be booted off unless my circumstances change. That means someone will contact me as soon as the time is up and ask for an explanation,  right?

Getting an email from UKP for an explanation sounds like a great idea with absolutely zero chances of being read by someone else. Genius!

What would constitute an acceptable explanation though. Bankruptcy? Celibacy? Erectile dysfunction? Busy? Sick? Please elaborate oh wise one so that the people in charge of the website can figure out the Ts &Cs of this fantastic idea.

There is also the small matter of people needed to monitor this but I am sure you have got that figured out as well and I look forward to seeing this implemented and be the founding member of the booted out club.

In conclusion, I am proud and honoured to have been a part of this thread where this revolutionary idea was first presented. You my friend are an innovation guru who is on his way to change the face of UKP.

Godspeed!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 09:00:21 pm by webpunter »

Offline Suboftheday

I agree, there’s definitely some sense in Webby’s idea.

Yea well nonsense is still technically sense so ill give you that. Nice to see the mutual admiration society is fully active as you continue to tickle each other's taints on this thread.

But you decide to continue your response with another tirade of verbal diarrhea.
You should get your breath checked!

Noted my good sir. Can you recommend your consultant?

What amazes me is why you’d waste your efforts demonstrating what a leech you are with your ‘not reviewing diatribe’.

Your efforts could have been much more beneficial to the community had you added  a review of this SP.
I’d have welcomed it.

If only you had bothered to read my original post you wouldnt have made this comment. Yes i have only done 3 reviews but you cant blame me for sparing any details when i have.

I bet she’s hoping she doesn’t see you next Tuesday, or on any day.

I will ask her and get back to you on that. Although i am not sure why she wouldnt see me just because i have verbally eviscerated you and your pal 'Webby' on this thread!

Anyway, it was fun for a while but i am so far out of your league that its not even worth going back and forth with you anymore.

I will sign off with a word of advice because i am genuinely starting to feel sorry for you. Firstly because of what your job description is and secondly how much you suck at it. If you call people out every time someone posts in an existing thread or keep mentioning how they should have done more reviews, all you are doing is turning them off from the website for good. We all have things to do and places to be. This is an activity meant to combine an element of fun and adventure so just because some are more active than others doesnt mean they keep getting called out for it. In hindsight, i would have been better off saying nothing at all. Atleast you would still have your dignity!

Think about it buddy. Will ya?

Offline Suboftheday

I was referring to active UKP'ers who over a period of time have done numerous reviews
However they have to stop or pause, maybe health or financial reasons
You havent in reality got started so stopping doesnt apply

I dont need to be a founding member of the 'booted out club'
There are numerous active UKP's who can spot leechers like you
Doesn't need a specific monitor as you reference, some UKP'ers like you jump outta the page

If you like call me the founding member
You are ticking all the boxes to be its first receipient

It's nothing to do with me to change the face of UKP
Way above my pay grade & nil desire to either
Its just fine as it is, apart from lazy tossports like you
If however i'm the one who starts the snowball [on this] rolling down the mountain i'll get my shovel out
Bell ends like you will hopefully get swept away in the avalanche

Godspeed to you to, lets see if you can amaze us with a review
Note you have to actually go punting to do this !

Oh boy! Where do i even begin but every journey starts with a single step so here goes nothing!

1. I was referring to active UKP'ers who over a period of time have done numerous reviews
No you werent. Read your post again.

2. I dont need to be a founding member of the 'booted out club'
I was referring to me!  :dash:

3. If however i'm the one who starts the snowball [on this] rolling down the mountain i'll get my shovel out. Bell ends like you will hopefully get swept away in the avalanche
Do you rap in your spare time? This is great stuff!

4. Note you have to actually go punting to do this !
Say What? Now here's a revelation! By the way, do you know who first used the term phantom review on this thread?

Well you certainly went from the Penthouse to the Outhouse pretty quickly. Here i was looking forward to exchanging a few friendly messages with you but clearly you are not good enough for that. I mean forget about me but can you atleast remember what you said and be consistent? What a shame!

Please go ahead and console your good friend cunty and be consoled by him in return. I am guessing thats his pet name given you are webby to him. Think about how the two of you bit off more than you could chew and were completely outclassed by me.

Thats me done so i hope you will learn from your mistakes and not make an absolute fool out of yourself again.

Byeeee!

Online webpunter

Try splitting up my post / 'quoting' & responding accordingly
Not easy to follow as below
As is the case with the other bollox which you post
Outclassed, obviously  :sarcastic:
Calling established ukp reviewers cunty aint a good idea
Byeeee!  hopefully you on a permanent basis

Oh boy! Where do i even begin but every journey starts with a single step so here goes nothing!

1. I was referring to active UKP'ers who over a period of time have done numerous reviews
No you werent. Read your post again.

2. I dont need to be a founding member of the 'booted out club'
I was referring to me!  :dash:

3. If however i'm the one who starts the snowball [on this] rolling down the mountain i'll get my shovel out. Bell ends like you will hopefully get swept away in the avalanche
Do you rap in your spare time? This is great stuff!

4. Note you have to actually go punting to do this !
Say What? Now here's a revelation! By the way, do you know who first used the term phantom review on this thread?

Well you certainly went from the Penthouse to the Outhouse pretty quickly. Here i was looking forward to exchanging a few friendly messages with you but clearly you are not good enough for that. I mean forget about me but can you atleast remember what you said and be consistent? What a shame!

Please go ahead and console your good friend cunty and be consoled by him in return. I am guessing thats his pet name given you are webby to him. Think about how the two of you bit off more than you could chew and were completely outclassed by me.

Thats me done so i hope you will learn from your mistakes and not make an absolute fool out of yourself again.

Byeeee!

Offline Barley77

Dear Suboftheday, ignore them. They need to get a room ❤.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac