Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby - Annabella's Milton Keynes  (Read 696 times)

Offline Tricky Dickie

External Link/Members Only

Finding myself in a meeting nearby one Friday I decided that rather than fight the M1 traffic home on a Friday evening I'd stop off in Milton Keynes for a while and let things settle down. Ruby had been on my HL for a little while so I rang and booked that morning. Arrangements were quick and easy and comms were excellent. I was given the postcode to come to that morning rather than having to play around closer to the booking.

Venue is a set of flats in the center of Milton Keynes. Plenty of parking nearby at at that time (6pm) was free. Was shown into the room which was clean and comfortable. No complaints at all.

I'd chosen Ruby based on her services list and also, to be honest, her smile in a couple of the photos. I wasn't disappointed. She's a very shapely redhead with enhanced breasts. A nice job though with large and very responsive nipples. Her English is good (though with an accent that caused problems a little - see below).

Started with some great DFK. Moved onto excellent OWO. A slight problem when she took me deep in that I hit her back teeth. I've had that before and asked her to turn sideways on which was much better. Plenty of attention to the balls also which I especially like.

I returned the favour which was great. She's very responsive. Finished with a session of finger fucking which she seemed to like!

Back to more OWO and then on with the condom. Usual positions, all good.

At that point I fancied a little anal - which she offers. This is where the accent let us down. She wanted to go to the bathroom before that and I couldn't understand her when she said why. I had visions of being left with my dick in my hand for a while as the moment passed so I decided to forget it.

Anyway, finished with more OWO and then CIM. Ruby made a point of sucking out every last drop which was very intense. I wish more girls made that effort.

Had a shower in the bathroom. Plenty clean and with toiletries on hand.

I'd definitely recommend Ruby and if I'm in her area again would love to see her again. I think I'd get the anal conversation out of the way first though.