Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just moved to Melton Mowbray and it's very poor  (Read 2490 times)

Jimmyjimbob1235

Hi all
Moved to Melton little over a month ago and it seems to be very poor.I've heard of 2 agency's in Melton but not sure if they are legit. Quite new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Online RedKettle

best bet will be leicester i suspect - I cannot see anything in Melton

Online redt4

Lady Chanel is from Syston by all accounts. .....

External Link/Members Only

Hawkwind71

With the greatest respect and the howling examples you have been given so far, if I had just moved to MM I'd consider myself to be in the middle of some of the best pickings on AW. Nottingham , Leicester, Northampton, Miltin Keynes. Fuck, I'd be in heaven.

Get searching and bust your balls guy  :yahoo:

Then celebrate with a MM pie , pint and thank your lucky stars.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi all
Moved to Melton little over a month ago and it seems to be very poor.I've heard of 2 agency's in Melton but not sure if they are legit. Quite new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Members have already covered the point that there are hardly any AW profiles for the MM region. There used to be a girl who was based there, offering one to one as well a scouples, but I can't recall seeing that profile for over 2 years now.

I'd be interested to know which agencies you are referring to, as it would not make sense to open up an agency in MM when Leicester/Nottingham would offer them better pickings.

Jimmyjimbob1235

Hmmmmm the aw in Syston looks pretty gd,hopefully she travels.as for the 2 agency's it's just what I've heard on the grapevine

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hmmmmm the aw in Syston looks pretty gd,hopefully she travels.as for the 2 agency's it's just what I've heard on the grapevine

If it's any of the Nottingham agencies widening their net, take extreme care in using them, especially for outcalls, where they have blackmailed/threatened to out punters.
Read up on them on this forum.

Offline fkay

Don't know exactly what you're looking for, but there is Tantric Touch in South Witham, between MM and Grantham. Excellent naturist tantric massage with touching and reverse massage at her discretion.
External Link/Members Only

Timmy2

Did you enquire about LC Jimbob
Raddy

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Hi all
Surely you should've checked with the estate agent that the local whore trade was up to scratch?!  :lol: