Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlours in Nuneaton  (Read 2188 times)

Offline jerryschlong123

Hello there,

Wondering if anyone has recommendations for massage parlours around Nuneaton that are any good?
I read a review of Natural oriental Rehab and have heard about Thai Star but was wondering if anyone has been to any of them as lockdown has been lifted to let us use these establishments?

Additionally, whether it is just Hand relief or whether FS/ b2b is on the cards?

Thank you for any help or assistance on this

Offline evening-gent

hi
natural oriental rehab you will get a good massage and HE. thats it at the mo. I've heard she has another girl there now.(hoping to try next week so review will follow) so you may get more on offer from her but do nothing extra from the owner. mimi I think the owners name is.

I went to thai star a couple of years ago. massage was crap but had FS with the woman who was really nice. so no complaints for me then but I think its all different now. I've heard it's very expensive as at the mo they only provide the assisted bath/massage option. I think this is the place for guaranteed b2b and possible FS

I reviewed 'a time for you' a few months back. used to be my regular place to go as the owner gave a good massage and HE. you could get a good feel of her arse and pussy (over clothes) but she dont seem to work there anymore. it's more pot luck there now as the girls seem to spend 2 weeks there and disappear. some were ok some terrible. b2b seemed to be available from all the ladies. some gave BJ option. i dont think any gave FS option but I didnt ask
I dont think there are any other places near by.
hope this helps
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 06:30:25 pm by evening-gent »

Offline seandana

The Thai star is expensive , I enquired about it today.
1 hour massage B2B + HE £110
1 hour massage B2B + HE + Bath £130 and if you want FS it's another £60 so £190 in total , I thanked her for the info and swiftly moved on.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 11:29:39 pm by seandana »

Offline jerryschlong123

Cheers guys, very helpful, good luck with the n’eaton in the future