Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham  (Read 1132 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline iceman-76

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30Mins £100

I messaged her and arranged a meet in a couple of days. Booked on AW and I confirmed on the day of the meet by text and recieved her address. I messaged about an hour before and she sent through the rest of the details, flat and floor number.

She is located at the back of broad street, plenty of road side parking when I went. I messaged to say that I had parked up and I was heading towards the flat. I didn't have to buzz in, as i slipped in behind someone else going in and straight into the lift.

I knocked on the door and she opened it hiding behind it. She closed it, came to me, gave me a hug and snogged me. She is a pretty girl, not outstanding but pretty. Hey, I ain't no oil painting either. she has a great body though, nice and tight all over. whe kissed for a little while. I then handed her the paperwork and asked for a shower.

When I came out of the shower, Towel wrapped around my waist. She came to me and we started kissing again. This time more deeper and passionate. We felt each others body's. I pushed her down onto her sofa and carried on kissing her, slowly working my way down to give her RO, fingering and a bit of rimming. I then Picked her up and carried her to her bed for a bit more RO and fingering. Then she asked if I wanted a bj, I was like "errmm yeah" lol. She gave me oral while i fingered her and rubbed her clit.

Then on with the rubber. I asked her to get on top and boi can she ride, then changed to doggy and had to stop cos I was feeling close. Changed into mish and finished in the bag while kissing and sucking on her breasts.

A quick chat while I got dressed, a hug and snog before I left.

I will return, when I have the money as £100 for 30 mins is my top end but to me it was great time.