Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kler  (Read 1897 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
It has been a while since I did reviews (did a few last week) and now I feel I owe it to others to do a few more. This time is is Kler:

The experience:
I spotted her profile and texted my way to her place in Arsenal – the same place I saw Brittney Debut at whom I review before. It is a hidden away glade (except houses replace trees) where entry is through a large gate and a impatient door buzzer.
As I entered the house I was happy to see she is very fit indeed – she has smooth skin and is the same girl in the picture. I found her face attractive and one of her profile pics gave me an impression of what to expect.
Handed over cash, had a quick shower then got into bed.
First up – No Kissing at all. So I focused on her smooth well toned body. Why? Why? Why? Is it that models that don’t do CIM give the nicest OWO? That was the case with her – and the evil within me felt tempt to just let myself pop, but I thought…No.
The grind was smooth and slow – I wanted to absorb the sensation, and eventually I switch to being ontop and gave her a good pounding.
We chatted afterwards, but no smoking indoors.
Reflection:
•   Same girl in the pictures.
•   No kissing or CIM.
•   Fit young girl who probably works out and keeps her skin in good order.
•   Not far from the station.
•   No smoking in the flat.
•   Nice OWO.

The Journey:
Wanted to see a fit girl…saw one…may return!

Offline Bangers and Gash

So, you may go back to a pro$$ie that lists french kissing but doesn't deliver.... and you give her a positive.  :unknown:

Online musicman007

shame..as she would go on my hl...but lack of dfk means its a no....even mentions it in a couple of her reviews on aw. :music:

Offline shagbambi

She looks stunning but no FK...

johnnyboy61

I don't understand how a girl is happy to have your dick in her mouth for 20 mins, but won't kiss. Kissng is essential for me, and if listed and not delivered she is being fraudulent and does not deserve a positive review.

Type_O_Negative

I don't understand how a girl is happy to have your dick in her mouth for 20 mins, but won't kiss. Kissng is essential for me, and if listed and not delivered she is being fraudulent and does not deserve a positive review.

Some WGs say kissing is for boyfriends only  :wackogirl:

Anyway - i like that brothel in Arsenal but i can't see any girls there i would visit at this moment.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for highlighting her.... superfit bod, just my taste.
One thing... her Interview indicates enhanced C-cups. How did they look/ feel?

Offline Zeusthedoc

I found her to be cold and almost stand-offish!

same with the kissing etc.

i went with neutral (see my review) - unlikely to return.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
It has been a while since I did reviews (did a few last week) and now I feel I owe it to others to do a few more. This time is is Kler:

The experience:
I spotted her profile and texted my way to her place in Arsenal – the same place I saw Brittney Debut at whom I review before. It is a hidden away glade (except houses replace trees) where entry is through a large gate and a impatient door buzzer.
As I entered the house I was happy to see she is very fit indeed – she has smooth skin and is the same girl in the picture. I found her face attractive and one of her profile pics gave me an impression of what to expect.
Handed over cash, had a quick shower then got into bed.
First up – No Kissing at all. So I focused on her smooth well toned body. Why? Why? Why? Is it that models that don’t do CIM give the nicest OWO? That was the case with her – and the evil within me felt tempt to just let myself pop, but I thought…No.
The grind was smooth and slow – I wanted to absorb the sensation, and eventually I switch to being ontop and gave her a good pounding.
We chatted afterwards, but no smoking indoors.
Reflection:
•   Same girl in the pictures.
•   No kissing or CIM.
•   Fit young girl who probably works out and keeps her skin in good order.
•   Not far from the station.
•   No smoking in the flat.
•   Nice OWO.

The Journey:
Wanted to see a fit girl…saw one…may return!

Lucky you, this scumbag offered me a very poor service and had a very poor attitude once I had handed my money over to her. :thumbsdown:

password02

Read the 1st Line on her AW profile - French Kissing !!!!

Offline Zeusthedoc

Read the 1st Line on her AW profile - French Kissing !!!!

I need to clarify my point - no kissing for me either.

I think this should be a negative, but that's just my 2 pence worth.