Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carley xxx  (Read 4242 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Strange month this month…I have visited a few working girls I have not seen for more than a year, and Carley is one of them. Here is my report:

I had reviewed Carley before (she was under a different name and had her own website) and many of you ought to recognize her by the pictures.

The experience:
I was not sure it was her, or someone borrowing her pics and profile so I texted her and enquired if I could come see her or not. She replied yes, but could not provide me with an address until one hour before the punt. I texted her back and pointed out that should I arrive and she is not the same girl in the pictures then I would depart…she asserted she was. I then called her and chatted to her and found she was the same I used to see before!
I got to her place (a plush house with many self-contained studios) and was blown away when she came down to greet me…she looks like really fine and well travelled (possibly living a bit of the jet-set life style). The same as her pics with the wonderful tan!
I did not even shower  -I straight away got undress and jumped on her. The grind was smooth and assertive which she took well – her initially on top, and then me on top. No OWO as she prefer not to do so – but that’s fine.
Again, no smoking in the flat… 
We chatted for a while, catching on what has been happening, where we have been, what ISIS actually stands for (just kidding!).
I then showered and left.
Reflection:
•   She is well represented by her pictures.
•   No OWO.
•   Fit young girl (kinda looked like a millionaire’s daughter!)
•   Nice central location…but still a trek for me.
•   No smoking in the flat.
•   Only works a few days a week.
The Journey:
I used to see her near Paddington station. Infact she is the second working girl I had seen off of Adult work. Will see her again!

password02

Good review BUT OWO is a no for me - However she does look very cute and good looking.

thanks fro sharing

:hi:

Offline Meursault

+1
Deal-breaker.
Shame, as she looks pretty hot.

rafatheira

Looks fit!

The OWO isn't a deal breaker for me so def one for the hotlist, but is kissing/dfk on offer?

Offline xxxlondon

Was she prev. English emily External Link/Members Only ?? Tried booking carley today but she's off till tues. :-(
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (xxxlondon, Westlondonxxx)
Banned by:

Offline tantric talents

Was she prev. English emily External Link/Members Only ?? Tried booking carley today but she's off till tues. :-(
Don't think its the same girl as Emily does Owo.

Offline xxxlondon

Flyingbreadman (cool name btw). What was carleys prev working name? I'm trying see her in next week or so. Looks fiiiit.. She sounded well essex on phone, unfort not around this easter weekend.
Banned by:

Offline xxxlondon

Flyingbreadman (cool name btw). What was carleys prev working name? I'm trying see her in next week or so. Looks fiiiit.. She sounded well essex on phone, unfort not around this easter weekend.

Was she fmrly Stacey banks?  Much better as blonde now! Gotta book her soon..mm
Banned by: