Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable A-level provider  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Rotm

Looking for a recommendation for this weekend for someone offering anal, ideally I would prefer tall, slim and pretty. Anywhere in London is fine, no real preference on nationality as long as they can speak decent English.

Based on the recent review I would like to have seen Cindy from allure as she ticks all my boxes, but isn't around this weekend (unless she is advertised anywhere else?)
External Link/Members Only

Anyone else I should be looking at? Divas current rosta of anal providers doesn't have a lot that spark an interest.

Budget around £600 for two hours. Thanks in advance! On a similar note is there an a levels thread? There seem to be some for almost everything else, but I've not come across one.

Offline tintin

Lola wild has got to be on that list, she's a complete anal slut

Offline Harry Monk

Lola wild has got to be on that list, she's a complete anal slut

A great shout but OP stipulates reliable, in regard to delivering A is she but actually acheiving a booking is somewhat problematic it seems

Offline CalQueLon

sandra the one, you'll always get anal

I was on the lookout for a good anal provider. Read some reviews so will take a punt today will report back

Offline CalQueLon

I was on the lookout for a good anal provider. Read some reviews so will take a punt today will report back

Been writing up a review