Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I Love Linda - Birmingham  (Read 1710 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672720) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Hazz9902

External Link/Members Only

££: 80 half hour

Services: OW, FK, RO, 69, Protected sex

The girl: just as the pictures, sexier in person actually - very approachable and very much into the punt.

The action:

Usual text to say I’m here - manage to get into the building as someone left and replied with flat number. Once in behind the door and didn’t expect any surprises as many reviews on here now.

She’s wearing a nice black dress and heels -
Exchange notes and use bathroom and then get undressed - she’s wearing a nice black set and we go straight into FK and feeling each other up.

We get fully naked now and if carlsberg did bodies - she would be their model - of course she’s had work done but her tits and arse are done superbly - great proportions - not over done. Her arse jiggles like normal and feels soft when squeezing and her tits are superb as well - if bolt ons the best I’ve seen and felt.

Anyway she slaps my cock and says naughty and puts it next to her arm to see it compares - condoms bit tight but it will do.

Good OW she takes it all down without any issues and then I get onto the bed so we can do some 69. She tastes fresh and clean and I’m hitting the right notes as she pauses the OW to sit up and ride my face - I was going to ask for this but she did it herself and I was in heaven as I ate her out.

More 69 then asks what position - I want to see reverse CG so we start with that and OMG what a fucking sight - she mixes up with grinding and riding and she can ride like a champ - her cheeks are clapping - if the neighbours didn’t know already they do now.

We move to doggy cause I need to experience this and go into pound town and her ass is just rippling away and she’s asking for it harder but I start to tire and feel sap rising.

One more switch to missionary as she is a really pretty girl and legs on shoulders and start slowly before finishing off with some pounding and cum into the bag.

She cleans me up and quick use of the bathroom and we chat whilst I get dressed. As someone confirmed she’s here for a few more weeks and then back home to Brazil in September as usual and she will probably be back after that.

Highly recommend - will defo be going back for an hours punt to explore that body more as it’s pretty much perfect and she’s not like the Brazilians you hear about on here who are disinterested - she was well into the punt and it makes all the difference.

Offline pbrown355

Loved her as well. Thanks for the review.

Offline Metzoid

Great review. Cant wait to see her

Offline Hazz9902

Great review. Cant wait to see her

Get on to it soon before she moves on as she probably won’t be back in bham after that till next year.

I’ve already been thinking about how I can plan the next punt with her in my mind today

Fortunately I can get to Chinatown from my work place pretty quickly for a lunch time punt but would have to be another half hour but I want an hour with her cause I take longer to cum second time so can just keep plowing her lol

Offline Metzoid

Thank you! I guess this week it is then !