Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The law..re outcall  (Read 1506 times)

MoonMan

so paying for a WG's time is ok, but paying for sex is not.   but where can you meet?  in you room seems ok, but in the hotel bar? in the car park?  by the kerb outside?  I've had WGs ask me to meet them outside and I'm in my pants !!  but seriously is there a reliable source for the legalities on this?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
so paying for a WG's time is ok, but paying for sex is not.   but where can you meet?  in you room seems ok, but in the hotel bar? in the car park?  by the kerb outside?  I've had WGs ask me to meet them outside and I'm in my pants !!  but seriously is there a reliable source for the legalities on this?

Don't know who told you that but paying for sex is perfectly legal.

Google is your friend.

External Link/Members Only

MoonMan

Great post Davie..  much to go on there..  and shows taboos etc are bollox..

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Great post Davie..  much to go on there..  and shows taboos etc are bollox..

Nothing wrong with meeting a prossie you've pre-booked outside the hotel, necessary with some key carded ones.

MoonMan

I got stung meeting one outside by an older lady receptionist... she must've been jealous !

Offline shagmore

Paying for sex is not illegal, unless there are more than one operator in the establishment, then its classed as a brothel. As long as the WG is indie, then again no issue.
 :D

Offline smiths

Paying for sex is not illegal, unless there are more than one operator in the establishment, then its classed as a brothel. As long as the WG is indie, then again no issue.

No that's not correct, its not illegal for a punter to punt in a brothel however many WGs work from it. Its the pimp who runs it and anyone who actively helps them run it like taking punters bookings who are breaking the law.

The usual exclusions apply, if a WG is being coerced/forced and/or underage then a punter IS breaking the law but that applies to any WG Indie or not. And on the point of Indies how does a punter know if a WG is actually Indie or not, not all pimps are seen looking like pimps hanging around inside or outside the premises. I wouldn't have a clue if a WG is really an Indie or not personally, them advertising as Indies doesn't prove they are as A/W shows.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Why not just read what the CPS say about it then you may know what you're talking about.    :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

It amazes me how many people indulge in this hobby with absolutely no clue of the legalities of it and therefore of any offence they may commit.

Offline Itsnotshy

It amazes me how many people indulge in this hobby with absolutely no clue of the legalities of it and therefore of any offence they may commit.
I agree,lot of lazy people not prepared to do 5 minutes of googling.Ignorance is not restricted to some punters I spoke to a civvie on twitter who thought it was already illegal to pay for sex.All this will make it very easy for politicians to bring in a sex buyer law as many people already think we have one.
Surely I'm not alone in thinking a law criminalizing consensual sex between Adults in private is fucking bloody unacceptable in a free society :dash:

Rain_man

So ignorant you book 2 promises for a 3some outcall...would that technically make your outcall hotel room/home a brothel?  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
So ignorant you book 2 promises for a 3some outcall...would that technically make your outcall hotel room/home a brothel?  :unknown:

Read what the CPS say and make your own mind up.  Or ask a legal professional.

Rain_man

Damn..so many typos in my original question.

I meant to ask "if you were to book 2 prossies for an outcall threesome, would the premises be classed as a brothel?"

According to CPS, technically yes...although there doesn't seem to be a historical case of someone being tied for this.