Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Customers drugged at lap dancing club in Brum and defrauded...  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Revolver69

Interesting story...

External Link/Members Only

not sure if its my imagination, but I remember reading a post here possibly, where someone had said they'd visited an establishment like this.... felt that perhaps they'd been drugged and "advantage taken" of their credit card.

Offline HarryZZ

Read that earlier, it does remind you that in the line of our pastime we are vulnerable, it's not just the girls as the media would have everybody believe, we are potentially taking a risk every time we punt.

Offline Greyface

I went there 4 years ago while working away from home. Was offered much more than just a dance in the private rooms if i was willing to pay for vip treatment which included champagne. I declined was just looking for a dance (wasnt punting then)and i never drink in those places

mikexxlong

well out of fucking order

a long with with the greedy cut throat tarts trying to rinse you of all your money
there is organised criminal gangs involved in such places conspiring to fleece you as well

like flys drawn to shit, criminals are drawn to large ammounts of 'easy' money

so not surprised
and all involved should receive heavy sentences

Offline sparkus

It 'suggests' a link to Albanian gangs, who are probably more active outside of London now as plod in the Midlands has less resources and expertise in gangs (or at least that's what someone sat in front of me on the train earlier was saying into his mobile).

mikexxlong

It 'suggests' a link to Albanian gangs, who are probably more active outside of London now as plod in the Midlands has less resources and expertise in gangs (or at least that's what someone sat in front of me on the train earlier was saying into his mobile).

yeah there is a fuck load of EE in the midlands (along with other ethnic groups) and  amongst them there is organised criminals/ so called mafia

in fact most well known criminal organisations associated  with certain races are in the midlands the only one with no presence in any numbers it is believed is the Italian mafia

Offline peter purves

I have heard of things like this in the world of punting but very surprised an 'establishment' would attempt to try this  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

yeah there is a fuck load of EE in the midlands (along with other ethnic groups) and  amongst them there is organised criminals/ so called mafia

in fact most well known criminal organisations associated  with certain races are in the midlands the only one with no presence in any numbers it is believed is the Italian mafia

Gangs refresh their business models over time, the Albanians were certainly over-represented in the capital's vice trade for years but seem to have moved on to things like ATM scamming.

Offline peter purves

Gangs refresh their business models over time, the Albanians were certainly over-represented in the capital's vice trade for years but seem to have moved on to things like ATM scamming.

Looks like there has been no change there then (scam the punters' cards at the club)   :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Offline acer123

Offline kojak71

I'm almost certain that this happened to me at a place in Hamburg - was many years ago. I am embarrassed to disclose how much money was taken from my credit card.

I had certainly had a few pints beforehand but there was a significant duration where I have absolutely no recognition  of events during that visit.

I was too ashamed to complain to my cc company at the time and didn't know how I could ever prove the charges weren't made by me or with my consent.

The birds (2 of them) were crap as well (what I could remember of them). I don't doubt for a second that this has happened in these Birmingham strip clubs.

If I go to a punt now, my credit cards do not accompany me, and only the right amount for the job in cash.

Offline bearcat69

I remember I went to this establishment not so long ago. Just out of curiosity really (and maybe a bit of frustration at not being able to find a decent punt). I ended up being dragged into a 2 girl dance virtually the moment I walked inside. Nice lap dance to be fair with some touching and grinding, and both quite fit birds. But 40 quid to both girls it cost :scare: Then after this 5 minute dance they were both basically begging and pleading with me to pay them £140 each to go to the 'executive' area for more 'touching' - so within 10 minutes of getting in this place these two desperate tarts had tried to rinse £360 out of me!  :bomb:

I basically left quick sharp after a half hearted attempt to barter with them. All I wanted was a flipping lapdance and a bit of a perv at the pole dancers. I can see how a less used to whores ways kinda guy could easily get completely rinsed there. I would not visit again. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:04:45 am by bearcat69 »