Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's - Cumming during a punt?  (Read 9886 times)

Moka1977

Ok it's a deal
Such is life
And yes hedonstic blue piller sheeple probably have the right approach
But for us red pillers
It's a rocky ride
For now at least
Until admin wields his power at least
Right have to go
Model's pussy doesn't fuck itself
And she's over a hundred miles away
And it's a lunchtime punt
Fuck
;-)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 03:56:50 am by Moka1977 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Another thought
Think clittoris is the key hence ease of getting em off with oral or deep grinding mish
On a recent punt was in spoons but she was giving her clit some manually
Don't think she came at that point but she was close I think
Not sure how female g spot fits in so to speak
Think it's real
...at least as real as the moon landings
...Pretty sure they don't cum properly from just stimulating that
...Maybe wrong of course

Lol you was on a recent punt but yet no review to your name  :thumbsdown: say it ain't so

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Lol you was on a recent punt but yet no review to your name  :thumbsdown: say it ain't so
Imaginary punt...
 :rolleyes:

Shynuthorny69

On a recent punt was giving A levels, the girl hadn't listed this on her likes but we got a bit carried away, she seemed to love it playing with herself at the same time calling me all kinds of names think she came hard :) others have been off puttingly fake tho, as a natural part giver I do like to think the girls enjoy their time with me, not an ego thing just like pleasuring women

cain

Do the WG's cum whilst I punt with them, don't know, don't care, I pay cash to get my rocks off, for me personally I'm a really cynical bastard on the quite and any complimments I just put down to good customer service, in an attempt to prize more money from my hands in return punts  :lol:

Moka1977

Yawn
Read all my posts
Then you may get it Martian Man
Have you ever wondered if all those pictures of mars are cgi or real
Have you ever wondered if those pictures of brazil from space are cgi or real
Have you ever wondered
How far we've wandered
Mankind that is

Moka1977

Imaginary punt...
 :rolleyes:
Yeah cos my money in the bank couldn't own u 24/7 babe

Moka1977

Yawn
Read all my posts
Have you ever wondered
How far we've wandered
Mankind that is

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sedition

Yawn
Read all my posts
Have you ever wondered
How far we've wandered
Mankind that is

For most people, the internet is a useful tool, for others, less so.

Moka1977

For most people, the internet is a useful tool, for others, less so.
The internet is just bread and circus
For you guys anyway
But yeah there is some cool stuff out there
UKP is pretty good
Morning admin
Didn't see you there
;-)

Moka1977

Interesting username btw
Bet you're more
Bill Turnbull
Than Bill Hicks
Tho

Offline Sedition

Sorry, I don't actually know who bill turnbull is  :unknown:
Then again, I don't spend all day trawling the internet in order to expand my consciousness to a level beyond the reach of other mortals

Moka1977

Nice cum back
So that means you know who Bill Hicks is
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Gives me a chance to do this
I'm still not banned right?!?

Moka1977

Nice cum back
So that means you know who Bill Hicks is
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Gives me a chance to do this
I'm still not banned right?!?
It's Just A Ride
by Bill Hicks
The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid -- ever -- because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people.

'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that -- ever notice that? -- and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because... it's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy bigger guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.

Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, into a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year and, instead, spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would do many times over -- not one human being excluded -- and we can explore space together...inner... In peace.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I don't care  :rolleyes: its my cock and cash , the few that have maybe gotten in to it have all with out exception either rubbed their clits like polishing the brass door plate of the local pub to get a drink or used  an appliance as well as my cock (cause its super...small) :D :D or as the last one that I think had one as the red flush on chest is quite a difficult thing to fake.. Once I had cum and pulled out she remarked she was bloody close and finished her self rubbing as I watched at end of bed ;) I have been at parties and girls getting eaten out by guys seem to be the biggest fakers . I did over her one say Essex voiced"he was lapping at it  like a cat at milk but it felt like ants going up and down I told him I was tooo sensitive" :lol: :D :lol:
the loud ones tend to be the worst actresses .  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline hendrix

My two cents on this is that if it happens it happens, whether it's faked or not it's an ego boost and just adds to the punt. Obviously you're there to satisfy your needs and if she gets off then lucky her. Everyone spouting the shit like "I've never made a woman cum in my 20+ years of punting" just sound hilarious and negative, it's not like it's some great myth that women have orgasms, it can and does happen. As far as i'm aware I've only ever had a WG cum once during my time punting and was during my last punt at a massage parlour while using my fingers. Whereas I've had the likes of SeductiveSandy literally jump off my dick after a few pumps and start quivering on the bed moaning about how I've finished her off, silly cow. Like i said, if it happens it happens, who really gives a toss?  :lol:

Regardless, that's the truth in my experience, and would suggest that most punters are deluded on this subject :hi:

Offline standardpostage

As far as I know, I've never made a working girl cum ( unless they've kept it a secrete from me  :)  Some have pretended, ( bad acting ) so as to make me cum quicker, I think. Either way,  come what may, I still enjoy myself  :) 

vw

Doubt you will be back

Banning reason deluded fruitcake.   :sarcastic:
i was wrong, banned troll  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

mrhappypants

Banning reason: Troll

Thank you Admin.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I have had

* Ooo am am wet, I inspected yes she was wet but I suspected it was cream / lube as it seamed to get thin / disappear even though she sounded like she was getting more excited.
* Felt the throbbing inside, again I am sure a lady can just do this.   

Now, I have also had

* a surge of wetness as they cum, I dont think this can be faked.
* heart rate going up , again hard to fake but some will take coke which I suspect raises the HR.
* oo baby, oo your're good blah blah.. yep I am the best ofc :)

You are paying for sex,  a good WG will try to make it feel real for you even if it is not, but some do enjoy and have a genuine orgasm  but more are just better at there job.  Ofc this is all subjective and hey, if you think most are having a genuine o then even better for  you :)

Offline Jonestown

It's not easy for a woman to make herself cum, it's harder still for someone else to do it for her.

To me RO is like fly fishing, the objective may be to land a fish, but first you have to get a bite, then you have to play it, that's where the fun is to be had, let them run and take the line out, then slowly draw them back in; maybe the fish will get away, slip the hook or break the line before you get to net it, but once in a while you get fish for supper.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:08:55 pm by Jonestown »

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

It's not easy for a woman to make herself cum, it's harder still for someone else to do it for her.

Not true, everyone is different , I once sort of dated an aus' lass, I say sort of as I saw her on the 3 times that I visited aus' due to work. She came with hardly any work at all and came again and again. When she came she got VERY wet you could feel it all over your man bit, she didn't quite squirt but she said she has done in the past. (Maybe I was to shit to make her squirt)  I would say she could cum quicker than I can, and I can get a load shot out very fast if I want to.

I do agree tho, as a general rule men are easier to please and more women find it hard to cum.

I also dated someone who took about 20 mins to make cum and that's if you were lucky, sometimes she never came, she would NEVER cum through sex though.

My current lady will come very quick is if is proper in the mood and to be fair she often is.

As for WGs, there is a lass in Rochdale area who squirts and she does so without much effort but maybe she can just turn it on who knows :) she gets some good reviews and is into the gang bang scene. I once had a WG from Bradford who insisted that I play with her nipples to make her cum, i thought who is paying who :) but it did work.

To me RO is like fly fishing, the objective may be to land a fish, but first you have to get a bite, then you have to play it, that's where the fun is to be had, let them run and take the line out, then slowly draw them back in; maybe the fish will get away, slip the hook or break the line before you get to net it, but once in a while you get fish for supper.

Haha :)  try the ABC Method External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 05:25:09 pm by yorkshirepunter3333 »

Offline Jonestown

Haha :)  try the ABC Method External Link/Members Only

Urban bollocks more like, but it would make a fun party game, guess the letter.

Offline smiths

It's nearly always delusional on the part of the punter and/or great acting by the prossie. I don't think I've ever given a prossie a genuine orgasm in 20 plus years of punting :D luckily it's not a priority for me as I punt for my pleasure alone.

Indeed and same here. Making WGs orgasm I reckon is a rarity, and how does a punter KNOW as fact he has anyway. There are always punters who have to believe they have made a WG cum as its an ego thing, and they delude themselves they have. Johnnyboy61 was a prime example.

Personally I have to know a WG inside outside to be certain and I don't know WGs that well. I also don't care if they do or don't orgasm, just don't take the piss and start the fake moans.

Offline berksboy

Why care if she comes ? i pay them a lot to make me happy !

Offline megaman

That's one of my goals is too make a girl cum but having ED and PE I have both that's an impossible task.
It takes I would say no less than 15mins and i probably need an all day booking.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 09:18:19 pm by megaman »

Offline Link7

That's one of my goals is too make a girl cum

Do you mean a prostitute? Why?

Offline berksboy

Online OakTree

Do you mean a prostitute? Why?

We all punt for different reasons and have our own fantasies/fetishes.

The experience of a women cumming be it real or good acting is what some get off on. I suspect it's more than is admitted as it seems to be a recurring subject.

vw

There are always punters who have to believe they have made a WG cum as its an ego thing, and they delude themselves they have. Johnnyboy61 was a prime example.

I wonder if he ever got sectioned for his delusions?

Clearly a devious one also trying to sneak back in the back door on uke.

Offline bearcat69

The experience of a women cumming be it real or good acting is what some get off on. I suspect it's more than is admitted as it seems to be a recurring subject.

Indeed.. I imagine a lot of guys, who aren't all that sexually experienced will certainly want to make a girl cum in the context of a punt. I can completely understand that in that context. I mean, in that context it's understandable. I think it's almost kinda sweet in an odd way. It could be the same in the case of plenty of guys with plenty of experience too.

I certainly don't judge or look down on any guy who wants to try to make a WG cum and who gets off on the idea. It's just not massively important to me. I just don't think anybody could possibly know for 100% certain within the context of a punt if the girl definitely did have an orgasm. But I'm not here to take away people's fantasies and the joy they take in the things that happen for them during a punt. Fantasy fulfillment is a big part of punting to me. But I do try to look at it in a healthy realist way, for my own sanity.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:29:05 pm by bearcat69 »

Online OakTree

That's one of my goals is too make a girl cum but having ED and PE I have both that's an impossible task.
It takes I would say no less than 15mins and i probably need an all day booking.

Unfortunately in this game it's very hard to tell if it's genuine so you may never really know if you've achieved that goal.

At the end of the day who are we to argue if a punter believes he makes every girl he sees cum. He may be a top fuck stud or a deluded fool. As long as he comes away happy and feels his hard earned is well spent, that's all that matters.

For me? I just go along with the fantasy. She's cumming like a steam train and I'm fucking like a machine.

In the cold light of day after? Well, it's all a bit laughable and thankfully behind closed doors never to be seen or heard of again.  :D

Offline Link7

I was asking if he meant a prostitute specifically. He said he wants to make a 'girl' cum, so it wasn't clear in what context he was speaking. Punting is not an interaction based on attraction. Is his fantasy to book a prossie who finds him sexually attractive? Or just to see a woman have an orgasm? If it's the latter, then fair enough, as you say prossies can act it out for you. If it's the former, why would punting throw that up? Isn't he better off dating?

Offline Link7

Indeed.. I imagine a lot of guys, who aren't all that sexually experienced will certainly want to make a girl cum in the context of a punt. I can completely understand that in that context. I mean, in that context it's understandable. I think it's almost kinda sweet in an odd way. It could be the same in the case of plenty of guys with plenty of experience too.

I think it's silly more than sweet, because it runs contrary to the logic of paying somebody to provide sex. You don't pay a woman so that she enjoys it, you a pay a woman for yourself. If you are looking for somebody who genuinely enjoys sex with you, why are you ringing up a stranger offering money?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:37:57 am by Link7 »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I think it's silly more than sweet, because it runs contrary to the logic of paying somebody to provide sex. You don't pay a woman so that she enjoys it, you a pay a woman for yourself. If you are looking for somebody who genuinely enjoys sex with you, why are you ringing up a stranger offering money?
Just because you don't understand it, it doesn't mean it's silly. Many guys like to please a woman, paid sex or not. It makes them feel good.
It's really not that rare or strange.
I just got home from a booking and the guy did make me come from oral.
The way I see it, if a guy loves to give oral, I'm going to damn well enjoy it because I bloody love it! It's all about their enjoyment at the end of the day, but if part of what they enjoy is making me come...happy fucking days for me mate.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:02:08 am by Rochelle »

vw

Just because you don't understand it, it doesn't mean it's silly. Many guys like to please a woman, paid sex or not. It makes them feel good.
The way I see it, if a guy loves to give oral, I'm going to damn well enjoy it because I bloody love it! It's all about their enjoyment at the end of the day, but if part of what they enjoy is making me come...happy fucking days for me mate.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Most of the time when people post excessively about making girls orgasm sound ridiculous. IMO it is as silly as the guy telling me a nigerian Prince is sending him. £100000000.

Have you read any johnyboy61 fiction ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=18353

Not as bad as the sickening self indulgent nonsense that he oposted in uke, he had a female audience then.   :D

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Most of the time when people post excessively about making girls orgasm sound ridiculous. IMO it is as silly as the guy telling me a nigerian Prince is sending him. £100000000.

Have you read any johnyboy61 fiction ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=18353

Not as bad as the sickening self indulgent nonsense that he oposted in uke, he had a female audience then.   :D
I haven't read it but I will now.

Offline bearcat69

Semantics mate. :music:

People pay a prossie for whatever reasons they want to pay them for. The point is, that that is the prerogative of the punter, whether its silly or sweet or whatever you want to call it.

Extrapolate out what you just said. A prossie never enjoys sex during a punt under what you just assumed, and a punter never thinks, or wants to think the prossie is enjoying what he is doing to her.

I think it is a silly to assume that genuine enjoyment is or isn't had either way, and again, it's irrelevant to me. I pay a prossie to behave in a nice way to me, be sexy, do her best to give me good enjoyable hopefully sensual sex. The better experiences are had for me when I feel like we are both there in the punt having a genuinely good time, but whether that is actually the case, well I could never say for sure, but there is certainly a difference between more or less fake experiences. But one thing for sure, whether the girl actually orgasms or not is not a significant part of the equation for me.

Offline Link7

Please re-read my post. I did not say that a man wanting to please a woman is in itself a rare, strange or silly thing. I'm glad that you cum easily, but you've already told us that, and it bears no relevance to the point I have made.

vw

Please re-read my post. I did not say that a man wanting to please a woman is in itself a rare, strange or silly thing. I'm glad that you cum easily, but you've already told us that, and it bears no relevance to the point I have made.

Low level touting. 

Similar to product placement on corrie.   :sarcastic:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I've actually never said I come easily. They usually have to be down there a while. That's besides the point.

I definitely read your post, I understood it, and my reply was relevant.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:31:37 am by Rochelle »

Offline bearcat69

:lol:

Bored of white-knighting her now?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Low level touting. 

Similar to product placement on corrie.   :sarcastic:
Not at all and you know it. I was merely trying to say that many guys pay and want to please.
By the way, I read those reviews you linked and I definitely see what you're talking about.

vw

Not at all and you know it. I was merely trying to say that many guys pay and want to please.
By the way, I read those reviews you linked and I definitely see what you're talking about.

If you search his name on uke and have a read it gets ridiculous, he started a threat called a timely reminder to try and get me banned for making a joke, his downfall really.

Well someone may read your references to how easy you are (to orgasm) on this thread and book you.

Offline Link7

Semantics mate. :music:

People pay a prossie for whatever reasons they want to pay them for. The point is, that that is the prerogative of the punter, whether its silly or sweet or whatever you want to call it.

Extrapolate out what you just said. A prossie never enjoys sex during a punt under what you just assumed, and a punter never thinks, or wants to think the prossie is enjoying what he is doing to her.
[/b]

I think it is a silly to assume that genuine enjoyment is or isn't had either way, and again, it's irrelevant to me. I pay a prossie to behave in a nice way to me, be sexy, do her best to give me good enjoyable hopefully sensual sex. The better experiences are had for me when I feel like we are both there in the punt having a genuinely good time, but whether that is actually the case, well I could never say for sure, but there is certainly a difference between more or less fake experiences. But one thing for sure, whether the girl actually orgasms or not is not a significant part of the equation for me.

I appreciate that your position is that you don't actually care if the prossie cums. Fully understood.

However, you have clearly misunderstood my position. I am not saying that a prossie can never enjoy sex with a punter (as a matter of opinion, I don't think it's common), or that punters don't like to believe they are sex gods/good at pleasing women. It's perfectly possible that a prossie can meet a client and enjoy sleeping with him. At any rate, I agree that one pays for an experience; if part of that experience is a woman pretending you turn her on, so what? There is no disagreement on these points.

What I am questioning is the guy who said one of his goals is to make a girl cum. If he means a prossie - I'm asking the question, it's not clear - then in my opinion, this is an illogical goal which belies the nature of transactional sex. Do his goals have to be logical? No. But if your goal is to meet a woman who finds you sexually attractive, is booking a prossie a silly approach? Yes. If of course he is merely seeking a woman to act out an orgasm, then a prossie can do this, for sure. But if what he wants to experience is a sexual partner having a genuine orgasm, dating is a much more sensible approach, as opposed to ringing up women who have never seen you and don't know you.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:49:10 am by Link7 »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
If you search his name on uke and have a read it gets ridiculous, he started a threat called a timely reminder to try and get me banned for making a joke, his downfall really.

Well someone may read your references to how easy you are (to orgasm) on this thread and book you.
I've never once said I come easily and I actually don't so if anyone thinks that they're certainly mistaken.
Honestly wasn't what I was doing. I'm not bothered about touting. I'm here because I actually like this forum. I'm not going to tout and get myself banned. I'm sure you've read my posts on UKE. I don't even tout much there compared to many others.

I'll search his name and try and find what you're referring to. Sounds like it'll be a hilarious read.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:47:39 am by Rochelle »

Offline bearcat69

I appreciate that your position is that you don't actually care if the prossie cums. Fully understood.

However, you have clearly misunderstood my position. I am not saying that a prossie can never enjoy sex with a punter (as a matter of opinion, I don't think it's common), or that punters don't like to believe they are sex gods/good at pleasing women. It's perfectly possible that a prossie can meet a client and enjoy sleeping with him. At any rate, I agree that one pays for an experience; if part of that experience is a woman pretending you turn her on, so what? There is no disagreement on these points.

What I am questioning is the guy who said one of his goals is to make a girl cum. If he means a prossie - I'm asking the question, it's not clear - then in my opinion, this is an illogical goal which belies the nature of transactional sex. Do his goals have to be logical? No. But if your goal is to meet a woman who finds you sexually attractive, is booking a prossie a silly approach? Yes. If of course he is merely seeking a woman to act out an orgasm, then a prossie can do this, for sure. But if what he wants to experience is a sexual partner having a genuine orgasm, dating is a much more sensible approach, as opposed of ringing up women who have never seen you and don't know you.

Yeah, you should read through the guys posts.

Not everybody wants to date, or has the confidence or self esteem to do that. Prostitutes don't just exist to serve a need from perfectly healthy minded people who live ideal lives and see the world in a perfectly logical fashion.

vw

I've never once said I come easily and I actually don't so if anyone thinks that they're certainly mistaken.
Honestly wasn't what I was doing. I'm not bothered about touting. I'm here because I actually like this forum. I'm not going to tout and get myself banned. I'm sure you've read my posts on UKE. I don't even tout much there compared to many others.

I'll search his name and try and find what you're referring to. Sounds like it'll be a hilarious read.

Must have been another forum i read that, this time of night it belinds into one.

Have fun reading the delusions of jonny boy

Offline Link7

Yeah, you should read through the guys posts.

Not everybody wants to date, or has the confidence or self esteem to do that. Prostitutes don't just exist to serve a need from perfectly healthy minded people who live ideal lives and see the world in a perfectly logical fashion.

Had a quick look at his reviews, not quite sure what you're getting at. I got the sense of a man pursuing his own pleasure, as I'd expect from any guy who visits prossies.

Do you mean that for some guys, prossies may be their only contact with women? So they dream of meeting one who fancies them? As that's the only way they might hope to experience sex with is truly mutual and pleasurable for both parties. If that's what you mean, I understand.

But if I am 100% honest, I pity such guys. Not because I think they are silly, but because I find it v. unlikely that they'll get out of punting what they're looking for, which is sad. A prossie is not a gf, no matter how well she may act like one. You cannot pay a woman to be genuinely attracted to you...money just doesn't buy that.

Offline bearcat69

Had a quick look at his reviews, not quite sure what you're getting at. I got the sense of a man pursuing his own pleasure, as I'd expect from any guy who visits prossies.

Do you mean that for some guys, prossies may be their only contact with women? So they dream of meeting one who fancies them? As that's the only way they might hope to experience sex with is truly mutual and pleasurable for both parties. If that's what you mean, I understand.

But if I am 100% honest, I pity such guys. Not because I think they are silly, but because I find it v. unlikely that they'll get out of punting what they're looking for, which is sad. A prossie is not a gf, no matter how well she may act like one. You cannot pay a woman to be genuinely attracted to you...money just doesn't buy that.

Nah, I meant look at his posts. The guy says he suffers from depression and other related issues, and is on medication for it..

I would say that I feel sorry for them, and would wish them to overcome their problems. But I do not pity potentially dangerous people, not that I'm saying he is potentially dangerous. I think he's just rather inexperienced, naive and lacking in confidence. At least, I hope that's just the case and he doesn't go out and do something stupid.

Some prossies may take advantage of such vulnerable individuals.. Pump them for all the money they've got under a deluded belief that they are some how like a girlfriend to them, and will put on that they orgasm for them because they just can't get enough of them. I don't think that it's quite the case with this guy, I think it's just more about his sense of wanting to know that he is, or can be good in bed. It can become the case, though, that when that whole dynamic becomes sour then bad things can happen, as individuals such as Golfnut attest to...

I think you can look at it in the worst case type scenario, or I think you can look at it in the case that in most situations its just harmless fantasy indulging fun. But this is why I will always say that it is important to have it clear in your mind the difference between fantasy and reality. Sadly though, for various reasons, not everybody is capable of distinguishing the two things.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 04:37:31 am by bearcat69 »