Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Backpage, the hit and miss  (Read 803 times)

Offline italianbreastlover

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking around for quite a long time, but after my first punt, I am looking to get a bit more "active".

I admit that I find myself attracted to backpage, from which I had some outstanding results. I have visited a couple of times a place with a lot of Brazilian girls. The standard is generally quite high, but there is no chance to see real photos on backpage.

I guess this is a big let-down for me when I check agencies: there is so much photoshop on the girls that I doubt everything.

Do you use backpage, do you have any advice? Anyone in my shoes?

Ciao
John

Online sparkus

I've reviewed ebony Nina of Charing Cross on here, who I found via backpage. Her ad pics are fake but not a million miles away from the reality, she was exceptional VFM at 60 but has hiked her price to 80 now (which is standard rate).

Offline peter purves

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking around for quite a long time, but after my first punt, I am looking to get a bit more "active".

I admit that I find myself attracted to backpage, from which I had some outstanding results. I have visited a couple of times a place with a lot of Brazilian girls. The standard is generally quite high, but there is no chance to see real photos on backpage.

I guess this is a big let-down for me when I check agencies: there is so much photoshop on the girls that I doubt everything.

Do you use backpage, do you have any advice? Anyone in my shoes?

Ciao
John

Cross-reference photos with Google Images and then double-check with Tineye
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stampjones

One way of getting more 'active' might be to do a review or give something to the community and then ask for something back. The only reason you can ask your question is because others contribute - make yourself one of those guys!