Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tales of the Unexpected  (Read 1237 times)

Offline peter purves

It is always with a  :D my face when I read reviews where WGs suspends reality, like punters agreeing a sexual service then 60 mins later the WG denied the covo ever took place.

It has not happened to me for a long time but recently there was a WG I used to see  and now she has become a massage therapist providing body to body massage but only with HE (no oral etc).

On meeting up with her recently, she denied that we ever met, and that she has ever worked in such a capacity. She ended up questioning my sanity, albeit in a nice way.

Had me even doubting myself   :dash: - even though I know this is the same WG.

Now that I think about it I have had such reasoning in my civvie life also  :unknown:

Any other such similar stories - that is if it is not too painful to recollect
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:30:18 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Charlie144

guess you didnt know about her twin sister!
 :hi:

Offline peter purves

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, judging by the size of the "Thieves" section of the UKP blacklist, a lot of them seem to get struck by amnesia between the time the money is handed over and the actual delivery of the service.  So I guess you should count yourself lucky!

It does seem to be an occupational hazard.

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Well, judging by the size of the "Thieves" section of the UKP blacklist, a lot of them seem to get struck by amnesia between the time the money is handed over and the actual delivery of the service.  So I guess you should count yourself lucky!

It does seem to be an occupational hazard.

External Link/Members Only

Count (as in money) being the operative word  :P

It gives some support to the dictum that it can be hard to 'know' a WG even if a regular. I am sure the WGs prefer it this way tbh

I wonder if it is her??!!  :P :dash:

Offline rubric

It has not happened to me for a long time but recently there was a WG I used to see  and now she has become a massage therapist providing body to body massage but only with HE (no oral etc).

On meeting up with her recently, she denied that we ever met, and that she has ever worked in such a capacity. She ended up questioning my sanity, albeit in a nice way.

Had the same experience, except it was girl in parlor B who denied ever working before and certainly not meeting me several times while working in parlor A.  This was during the initial EE invasion - and I assumed at the time that since parlor A was run by EE girls, but parlor B was run by an English madame she didn't want to be known as the type of girl who might work in parlor A.

Offline rubric

Oh yeah - there was also the girl who worked off Chancery Lane who was blind as a fucking bat (she even had the kind of slight hunched posture that very short sighted people sometimes get over time) who denied she had any problems with her eyes during an appointment in which she had various pratfalls.