Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Notice Cum Slut Kirie On Channel 4?  (Read 8163 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Did anyone catch A Very British Brothel last night? Imagine my surprise watching it with my gf when up pops our favourite barebacking piss guzzling skank Kirie!

We also got to see Ian who isn't allowed to see prozzies ironically.

Wonder if the parlour knows (or cares) that she's into no holes bareback sex? If I remember correctly she asks her punters to bring their stored up frozen jizz so she can thaw it out and drink it.

Naturally I hid my surprise from the OH.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 08:32:47 am by MJ.spritzen »

Offline TPreston

Just nosied on her AW page. Over 20m views  :manhater:

The brief moment with her BF. All seemed like BS to me played up for cameras.

She would genuinely make an excellent subject for a Louis Theroux documentary. On her AW interview she mentions lowing her virginity at 9 which is grim.

mediumjoe

Just out of curiosity is which one was she ?  Joe

milo

Just out of curiosity is which one was she ?  Joe
I'm not sure I can add much to the clues that are already in this thread, but I'll have a go.

She was the girl called Kirie. She was the only one who was interviewed with her husband. They had a lot of cats. She was one of the younger girls, and if I remember correctly she had blonde hair. She had some resemblance to the girl in the photos on her AW profile.

If I add that she was tattooed and overweight probably doesn't distinguish her from any other of the WGs in the show!

Offline BigJohn999

She has lots of video's on the internet, some taken from her mobile home. Not my type of thing at all but makes interesting watching

Offline Madone1

This is the rotten old skank she is a real class act and if all the bullshit is true her husband is the biggest cuck in the history of mankind.

Hidden Image/Members Only

mediumjoe

Yes thank you very much gentleman that's quite enough information !  Dear God never seen such appalling examples of WG's in my life as those blubbery painted lumps.
    I know that the entrance fee was £10 but how much were they charging after that?
    I can only think that it must've been really cheap, as you can get a good WG for £60 for the half hour,  so why would anyone visit this..............sorry lost for words !

Offline Garden69

Yes thank you very much gentleman that's quite enough information !  Dear God never seen such appalling examples of WG's in my life as those blubbery painted lumps.
    I know that the entrance fee was £10 but how much were they charging after that?
    I can only think that it must've been really cheap, as you can get a good WG for £60 for the half hour,  so why would anyone visit this..............sorry lost for words !

+1000

Offline Brazilian Martian

Why are we giving this dog more publicity  :unknown: :unknown:  :unknown:

Offline peter purves

Tried to watch with no success - others may be more successful. May have to sign in first though.

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

Wonder if the parlour knows (or cares) that she's into no holes bareback sex?

I think there are as yet undiscovered tribes in the Amazon that know this beast is a rancid, skanky, barebacking nightmare.

bigmanbigman

If you read the past therds of this wg your fall off your chair !!

KernowRebel60

Just watched it on catch up

Wouldn't touch any of them.  Fugly mingers, every one.

bobbles1945

Well if you go to their website you will see that at some times of day there is no door fee and 30min full service costs as little as £30-only a wank is cheaper-but looking at some of those in the programme-and considering you meet a better class of women when you wank: a sherman seems good value

raylondoner

Chuckman

But she loves animals  :hi:

Wouldn't be surprised if there were videos of her starring in 'pussy on pussy' action.

KenniLingus

The punters were as bad as the girls. Some vile creatures there. This is one reason I don't mind paying a bit more for attractive girls!

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Golovkin

I have to say watching the programme and seeing her on TV. She doesn't seem all there, obviously mentally challenged. Actually feel sorry for her, she needs not only medical help but I'd say mental help as well.

Offline fairfield

The Daily Mail's Review:

External Link/Members Only
Thanks for the link - some of the comments were great reading. Viewing the programme has revised my opinion of the EE £60/hr brothel in Liverpool.(which is only just reopening again this year.) The Leeds brothel may have better décor/organisation, but its the state of the wgs that really matter.

Encountering the young girl downstairs in Leeds, paying her the entrance fee, and then being led to the bevvy of 'beauties' upstairs - would have me screaming for a refund. I bet the brothel wd hardly have any takers if one of the actual wgs was collecting the entrance money.

I have only visited 3 brothels and none imposed an entrance fee. I guess the wgs own charges included managements cut?  Ofc paying £'s before seeing the wgs must cut down a lot on punters just walking. But seeing this sharp practice in operation has forewarned me to avoid such establishments. 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:20:07 pm by fairfield »

Offline Clattypats

I have to say watching the programme and seeing her on TV. She doesn't seem all there, obviously mentally challenged. Actually feel sorry for her, she needs not only medical help but I'd say mental help as well.
She is Fucking vile and anyone in their right mind wouldn't go near her... Unfortunately there are too many who would take that risk :wacko: :bomb:

Offline mr_man_69

Mentally challenged? A woman who pimped her own underage daughter for bareback gangbangs. Ya fucking think?

Offline Golovkin

Mentally challenged? A woman who pimped her own underage daughter for bareback gangbangs. Ya fucking think?
I didn't know she had done that. Have you any evidence of this? I was just going on how she appeared on that programme.

Normalguy20172017

I didn't know she had done that. Have you any evidence of this? I was just going on how she appeared on that programme.

Why would you need evidence? Any parent who does such a thing needs to be shot. There is low and there is low.

Offline Taggart

One of the comments on the Mail story is that those women need a medal. PMSL.

TBH, the blokes need medals for wanting to poke such ugly bloaters. YUK YUK YUK. My self esteem wouldnt allow me to pork a cellulite riddlled whale.  Is that the best Sheffield can offer?   No bloody wonder I've never set foot in a massage parlour.

Anyone else noticed the quality of decent looking WGs in the East Midlands and S Yorks has declined over the past 18 months?

Offline TPreston

Why would you need evidence? Any parent who does such a thing needs to be shot. There is low and there is low.

You are suggesting someone should be shot for it, I'd want evidence before decent into anarchy myself.

Ive seen it mentioned elsewhere but didn't know she was underage. Shes moved away now and hopefully lives a happy life - I don't think she'll have had much of an unbringing with Kirie as a mother, not one to judge lifestyles but rearing a child around bareback gangbangs ain't a good thing.

Normalguy20172017

You are suggesting someone should be shot for it, I'd want evidence before decent into anarchy myself.

Ive seen it mentioned elsewhere but didn't know she was underage. Shes moved away now and hopefully lives a happy life - I don't think she'll have had much of an unbringing with Kirie as a mother, not one to judge lifestyles but rearing a child around bareback gangbangs ain't a good thing.

The question is why would you want to see an under age person performing a sex act?

Don't try and cover it up as evidence!!

Offline Golovkin

The question is why would you want to see an under age person performing a sex act?

Don't try and cover it up as evidence!!
Who said they wanted to see that?

Offline Home Alone

She is Fucking vile and anyone in their right mind wouldn't go near her... Unfortunately there are too many who would take that risk :wacko: :bomb:

I don't understand your post, Normalguy20172017.  You were the bloke who came on here not so long ago asking us naïve questions about the WGs "who'd caught our heart"s.  Now you're sounding part of the crowd at Calvary shouting, "Crucify her; crucify her!"

I've no interest in the TV programme about that brothel in Sheffield - I've not seen a second of it on TV - but if we're going to slag someone off for any offence, we really do need some evidence before it can be justified.

Or would you hang anyone you thought had committed a murder?

Offline punk

Must be Bare backing thousands and thousands of punters.

Offline mr_man_69

Read the threads on her. It's all in there.

bigmanbigman

overdone

I've not been sick in a bag while watching anything on TV, so haven't seen her & glad not