Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vickyy red: A black hole of emptiness- Edgware road  (Read 1101 times)

4 review(s) for vickyy.red (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Mastica

She has quite a few profiles, below the most recent one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Some coordinates:

When: a couple of weeks ago
Where: edgware road, tiny flat in large block. I believe she lives there.
Comms: text, easy.

Let us begin from the end: on the night of the evening i had a rash on my penis. Maybe just coincidence or perhaps not. You are warned.

The only good aspect: she is as in the picture, so pretty cute. Ok that is it and i mean it. If that is enough for you go ahead. But if you are interested in a little bit more than fucking an empty shell think twice.
She does not speak english, longest thing she will say is yes/no. I did not expect to discuss Einstein theory of gravitation but a little something would certainly added flavor. She claims she is independent but i find it hard to believe given her english is abysmal. How could she possibly survive? But i also think she pretends a bit with her lack of understanding just not to engage emotionally in any possible way. And well the sex could not be more mechanical. One advice: if you really are into the looks of this hungarian please avoid missionary cause her pissed dead like look will make u go flat. Well i did go flat  :angry: Remember Medusa? Well i am not as strong as Perseus. If you do not look at her at all it can fare a bit better, but no sound no sign of emotional involvement. At all, nada! Always with closed eyes and you can bet your ass she never smiles. She seems to be offering facials and i was keen on the idea but it would be tough jerking off with a face like that.

You still want to spend 120/hr on this lady?!   :manhater:

YidArmy

Shame, this girl looks well cute.

Offline fkk101

I thought Medusa makes you "rock" hard...

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Mastica

I thought Medusa makes you "rock" hard...

:hi:
True, my mythological allusion should not be taken too literally i guess!

Online MP778

overpriced at 120 even if attitude was quite good.  saw her in harrow for 90 and attitude was ok even smiled once or twice, now probably jaded

Mastica

overpriced at 120 even if attitude was quite good.  saw her in harrow for 90 and attitude was ok even smiled once or twice, now probably jaded
Yeah 120 is definitely too much. Especially so if her claim of being independent is true... Without pimp related transaction costs she could lower a bit the price and have a better client flow. Otherwise better improve considerably attitude during sex to justify the price. In my recollections she might have smiled a couple of times before/after but never when making out