Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x MEGAN-ROSE x - preliminary Cardiff city centre tour  (Read 1084 times)

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only

Meet Date:   Thursday 10 August
Meet Location:   Cardiff (In-call)

Fee:   £130
Duration: 1 hour
Extras:   -

About the Venue

I met Megan at a luxurious, huge hotel in the middle of Cardiff city centre. It's very easy to find, has a pretty good view, and extremely clean and very well presented. If I was to book a room for a night to accommodate, that hotel in particular, would certainly be in my top choices.

Very easy access through reception, no hassles or problems whatsoever, so I was happy and safe in my surroundings throughout my time there.

Physical:
In due respect, Megan is a remarkably beautiful young woman with exotic looks.  She looks exactly as she appears in her profile and media. I must say though, she is as impressive to look at in person, as she is through online media.

She has lovely, engaging, blue eyes that I got lost in several times, succulent full lips, and a cute nose. She also has smooth, tanned skin, and a very curvy body. She has large, pretty, natural boobs, a full lovely bum, and great legs. I can see that Megan takes great pride in her physical appearance and athletic build, which is certainly distinctive as I was greeted on arrival by her in bikini and thong and heels attire.

Personality
She really does have a charming and extremely likeable personality to accommodate her looks too.

Approximately 1 to 2 weeks before our meeting took place I had the privilege of good communications with Megan, through platforms such as UKe, text and phone calls. It gave us a chance to have a general feel and idea of each other's personality.

She's certainly charismatic, witty/funny, and well educated. She is very friendly to get to know, either online or in person, and definitely provided a great GFE to me. Better than I expected actually, so our comms up front was beneficial to the both of us, which I think we were both grateful for. And considering we both have busy lifestyles, I must say I was lucky to have detailed communications with her, undoubtedly more than I expected.

Services:
Kissing, FK, hand relief, OW, OWO, RO, 69, Anal play (giving), penetration (protected) including missionary (spread legged and 1 leg over shoulder), Cowgirl and on all fours (doggie).

There are multiple services provided on Megan's profile, which a 1 hour booking cannot cover all without doubt. However, the services I indulged in with the lady was truly a great pleasure of satisfaction to me.

About the Meeting:

As a whole, the experience of pre-booking and during the booking of our encounter was quite a unique experience in my personal opinion. Also she is quite a fascinating woman.

We made a lot of effort and contribution towards our booking, and both genuinely enjoyed our time together, and the experience in general. I had taken a bath at least 1 hour and a half in advance. To rest assure Megan that I was committed to good hygiene upon arrival, I requested a quick shower at the beginning of the meeting, as it was quite a warm day and I was overdressed. Megan was informed by myself in advance that I had bathed at home, but I felt it was good reassurance to refresh myself at the beginning of the meeting too, for good policy.

Time was a difficult concept to manage unfortunately for the booking to run on time; however it was out of Megan's control, as it was her first public transport trip to Cardiff in general from her home in Birmingham. In due credit to Megan she contacted me regularly, regarding delays and I confirmed I was fine with the situation and understood.
She certainly did not disappoint me in any shape or form. She has exceptional abilities in oral technique and climaxing (2 to 3 times in regards to RO and penetration protected). I ejaculated over Megan's boobs near the end of the booking, which was indeed a first for me.

It appears the booking ran somewhere between 15-30 minutes overdue, so Megan is not a clock watcher. Throughout the meeting I felt very happy to be with her company.

N.B. It's been several weeks since I've been able to provide a review, so it's time to catch up. Thanks Admin.   :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 10:06:16 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Night Wolf.  She is someone who I think I should be looking at seeing when she next tours Cardiff.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

STAR-LORD

Nice one Night Wolf.  She is someone who I think I should be looking at seeing when she next tours Cardiff.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

Thank you mrdimond77, much appreciated. Mind you, considering what I indulged in with Megan in 1 hour, imagine what Steelworker got up to in 3 hours!  :D

np500

Megan's in Cardiff this  Friday in to sat dinner time. I've booked an hour , thinking of two ?

STAR-LORD

Megan's in Cardiff this  Friday in to sat dinner time. I've booked an hour , thinking of two ?

Don't see why not dude. May the force be with you. Lol. :thumbsup:

np500

Don't see why not dude. May the force be with you. Lol. :thumbsup:

Cheers, will see if the hour after's free ? Comprehensive review there my friend, I was in a few hours after ( also reviewed ) can't fault her , hence straight back, I do love a cracking arse for a good rimming  :wacko: happy fucking days .

Offline Steelworker

Nice one, NW. I'll be paying return visits to this one. She 'floats my boat' a lot to use Red's phrase.  :bomb:

STAR-LORD

Nice one, NW. I'll be paying return visits to this one. She 'floats my boat' a lot to use Red's phrase.  :bomb:

After 3 hours of her company Steelworker, I don't doubt you for a second!  :D

Offline aps

Nice review. Will look forward to her next visit to cardiff.

np500

Not this week , next week at moment .

vw

Not this week , next week at moment .

she keeps changing her mind it seems.  Looked at the weekend and she was in Wolverhampton instead. 

Did she let you down last week?

np500

She did change dates , but did let me know a few days before,  working 10 hours a day at the moment so not a bad thing, I'm too knackerd to punt ,  but would have got there of course .