Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Refund my money  (Read 4723 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

The worse one is when you pay for an hour and after you cum they tell you only 1 cum in an hour. One brazillian prossie i saw in a hotel who had tons of good reviews and did proivde a good service did this to me after 30 minutes. Then when i mention that most girls dont have this policy she says you can kill those girls. How they expect to get tons of business by ripping guys off is beyond me.
A Link would be good so the membership can be informed.

Offline Garden69

I've had a refund twice. The most recent of these was a few weeks ago. Went to a Chinese "health" shop for a massage (+HR). I wanted to be sure of the total cost prior to paying the £35 for 30 min massage. However I was told to speak to the girl in the room. Only on speaking to her did I find out it was an extra £40 for HR and with her fully clothed at that. I tried negotiating but to no avail so went to reception and asked for a refund which they gave without complaint.
The first time some 10 years back was quite different. I specified over the phone that I wanted FK and reiterated this when I spoke to the girl before handing over the cash. After undressing and laying down on the bed with the girl I declined the massage in favour of some foreplay. Whenever I tried to FK her see kept her mouth tightly shut and was turning her face away. At that point, some 4 mins into the 30 minute booking, I got up, dressed quickly, and went to the maid demanding a full refund. The girl was furious and told the maid she would walk out if my money was returned. I was in no hurry to get out of there and was furious that I had been deceived so stood my ground. I even sat down on the sofa and started reading a paper ! After a 15 min stand-off my money was returned. Needless to say I never returned. Doubt they would have had me even if I'd wanted to !

Offline rthunderbird

I've never had a refund per say, but I did once need to cut the booking down and the WG gave me the equivalent cashback so yeah handing over the cash isn't necessarily the threshold.