Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Longest age difference profile v photo?  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here she is on AW as 25. I say 45 = 20 year difference.
Hidden Image/Members Only
click to enlarge
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:42:31 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Spiceoflife

Perhaps it's 25 in Dragon years?

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

klyeworks?? what is that please?

Jeremy kyle show standard
Exactly the same as the minghers that appear on that show..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WhackDaddy

Jeremy kyle show standard
Exactly the same as the minghers that appear on that show..
never seen it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AW= 37 ... actual =55  only 18 years out

:hi:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110380.0

"a woman of her age (she openly admitted she is older than her prostitute age on AW)"

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:03:13 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline fed24

The simple reality is when a woman puts her age as over 29 on an Adultwork profile many punters won't even consider punting her! A fair few myself included intentionally set the search criteria with that as the upper age range! Problem is WG, Pimps and Madams all know this reality of the average punter when he makes bookings!  :(

If a WG has her age set at below 25 she will get more business if they can get away with it! This leads to the inevitable attempts at massaging the truth when it comes to WG(or other actors) stating their ages in profiles. For me the issue is 'Are they taking the piss'? I know for a fact that I have punted woman who are above my preferred age range. You can as a rough rule of thumb add five years to any stated age for many WG!

The thing is judging age is a very difficult thing, I have met woman in their late thirties who could pass themselves off as mid to early twenties and woman in their twenties who look like they are pushing forty. Much of this is down to genetics and how they look after themselves. For example the Actress Natalie Portman is 37 years old and has had two children but still looks ten years younger! To be honest if a 33yo woman states she is 27 and looks it I am not too fussed. On the other hand piss taking like in the OP is not on as she is clearly not 25.

Don't get me wrong I think WG lying about their age is a sketchy practice but considering the economic drivers I hardly think it is something that is ever going to disappear soon so I personally think the most important thing to do is not to be afraid to walk when we book WG who are clearly taking the piss!

Well Fed, are you 24 or 44? I like to laugh at these quirks of age as at my time, 76, I do not like them too young so making themselves younger works against my choices!

Offline shagmore

I prefer the older WG, ideal age is mid 40's, but not many about at that age.

I prefer the older WG, ideal age is mid 40's, but not many about at that age.
and if any they claim to be younger!