Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I think I have a coldsore (aka Herpes in mouth)  (Read 5823 times)

Online LLPunting

You don't quote a source and you're spouting off " facts ", so thanks but no thanks, I don't take people like you seriously and You can still get herpes even if your partner is not showing symptoms so I still don't buy this crap that 70% of the adult pop have it,.

You can reply if you wish but you will not get one in return, thanks, good bye

You're an anti-vaxxer aren't you?

Flat Earther?

Moon landings?

Comparing schlongs of contribution, your shy, dribble of inanity on this site would not be missed compared to WW's demonstrated coherent support for this community.

Online scutty brown

You don't quote a source and you're spouting off " facts ", so thanks but no thanks, I don't take people like you seriously and You can still get herpes even if your partner is not showing symptoms so I still don't buy this crap that 70% of the adult pop have it,.

You can reply if you wish but you will not get one in return, thanks, good bye

Some people are born idiots
Some people achieve idiocy with age and grow into it naturally
But many people have to really work hard and train to become practiced idiots
Which group are you in?

Offline Xtro

Some people are born idiots
Some people achieve idiocy with age and grow into it naturally
But many people have to really work hard and train to become practiced idiots
Which group are you in?

He's probably a troll and should be booted off the site! 

Offline Littlefoot

cold sores and genital herpes are basically the same thing. It's disgusting and gross.

And I totally don't buy this crap that 70% of the adult pop have it, I've only known of 3 people in my whole life who had it (coldsores) and I'm no spring chicken, so don't buy into this " oh we all have it so just bang away as normal".

NO, BS to that, take extreme care guys. No point in complicating your life even more , is it?

Unbelievable someone can reach the “I’m no spring chicken” stage of life, and not no simple basics of life. :dash:

Offline jaydefo24

Yeah, like the difference between ‘no’ and ‘know’!

Online scutty brown

cold sores and genital herpes are basically the same thing. It's disgusting and gross.

And I totally don't buy this crap that 70% of the adult pop have it, I've only known of 3 people in my whole life who had it (coldsores) and I'm no spring chicken, so don't buy into this " oh we all have it so just bang away as normal".

NO, BS to that, take extreme care guys. No point in complicating your life even more , is it?w

living proof of the link between herpes and dementia