Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REVERSE BOOKING PAIN  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

HP - sorry I have only just spotted this and I have deleted the bid and blacklisted the profile!!
OK, understood, so which town? I'll find her maybe if not too far away ....

Offline leisuretime

I have had good and bad experiences with RB's and I am in Birmingham also.

Just lately there are lots of serial bidders, I was once polite and replied to them all now I just delete, if they can't be bothered to read what I want why should I reply.

Perhaps if I said on this occassion you have been unsuccessful please try again when you have lost 6 stone, had your tattoos removed, shaved your beard and got 20 years younger.

FredW

:D
I have had good and bad experiences with RB's and I am in Birmingham also.

Just lately there are lots of serial bidders, I was once polite and replied to them all now I just delete, if they can't be bothered to read what I want why should I reply.

Perhaps if I said on this occassion you have been unsuccessful please try again when you have lost 6 stone, had your tattoos removed, shaved your beard and got 20 years younger.
:D

Offline RedKettle

OK, understood, so which town? I'll find her maybe if not too far away ....

she was Leicester - not the city where the incall RB was for - which was another issue!!

Odd Job

HP - sorry I have only just spotted this and I have deleted the bid and blacklisted the profile!!
It will show on your blacklist on your AW account.

Offline RedKettle

It will show on your blacklist on your AW account.

I use my blacklist extensively to make AW workable - I suspect there are thousands on there!!!!!