Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra Crystal / Christine Pearl Duo - Worth It?  (Read 1368 times)

Offline EuphoricFedora

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They are offering a £120/hour threesome. At that price, what's the catch? Are they shit?

I'm after a decent 2-girl OWO, but considering just booking Nicole Diamond. Anyone have experience with these lot?

Of course, this is once they are back from holiday

charming_red

Nicole Diamond apparently gives a cracking OWO so you may want to explore her.

Sandra is supposedly a MILF and pretty large so you may want to consider face sitting if thats your thing. Their prices are very good for London.

And this should be in the London board  :hi:

Offline EuphoricFedora

Thanks! Still getting the hang of where things are to be posted  :)

Hornydevil247

They are offering a £120/hour threesome. At that price, what's the catch? Are they shit?

I'm after a decent 2-girl OWO, but considering just booking Nicole Diamond. Anyone have experience with these lot?

Of course, this is once they are back from holiday

Why not book all three and use the session as a dress rehearsal for your punt with Adele, MI and PC

HD

Offline EuphoricFedora

Why not book all three and use the session as a dress rehearsal for your punt with Adele, MI and PC

HD

Haha, that's not a bad idea!  :thumbsup:

Offline thetinman007

Did the threesome with Sandra and Christine. Was OK. Best bit for me was the four hand massage. Take note that they look nothing like their profile pics and both are big ladies. I dont mind my bbws bit their not the prettiest either imho

Offline Convince Me

Both are heavy boned & if you're over 12st the bed will not take all three of you!

Offline The_Don

Both are heavy boned & if you're over 12st the bed will not take all three of you!

I've only seen Sandra Crystal but the bed (ground floor) had some movement with 2 of us. 3 mite break it (if you all move to much)