Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saving AdultWork Movies ...  (Read 30714 times)

Offline workinallweek

I am sure i read somewhere that you could save the movies you paid for on AW .
Or was i dreaming ....
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daveev

dreaming i did get a few pictures once but then they stopped you getting them

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WelshMichael

If you view them using Firefox right click when the movie loads and you should get an option to save as a Quicktime movie (this works on a Mac anyway).

Offline WestCountryLad

Easy one this........

You need a program called WM Recorder.  Got mine from some torrent site.  The latest version I could get with a crack that worked is v12.1.  This works with XP, don't know what OS you're running but haven't tried with Vista or 7.

Install the program but don't open it after installation.  Just paste the cracked exe into the installation directory & should work without a problem.

When you watch an adultwork movie it should start recording automatically.  If not just copy & paste the URL onto the URL field & click record  :yahoo:

Mancspunter

Easy one this........

You need a program called WM Recorder.  Got mine from some torrent site.  The latest version I could get with a crack that worked is v12.1.  This works with XP, don't know what OS you're running but haven't tried with Vista or 7.

Install the program but don't open it after installation.  Just paste the cracked exe into the installation directory & should work without a problem.

When you watch an adultwork movie it should start recording automatically.  If not just copy & paste the URL onto the URL field & click record  :yahoo:

You sir are a star, I will give this a go over the weekend.
 I do like the amateur nature of some videos on AW especially if I can go see them for real afterwards but not being able to save them put me right off.

Offline WestCountryLad

You sir are a star, I will give this a go over the weekend.
 I do like the amateur nature of some videos on AW especially if I can go see them for real afterwards but not being able to save them put me right off.

Don't try & record the rental movies though, they have some sort of licensing on them which I couldn't get around & after their rental ends you can't view them again.

If I remember correctly you can download a trial version from their website which allows you to download files for 3 minutes before stopping.  Works well for most adultwork videos.  As long as your download speed is pretty good you can use this & just restart the program for each video.

Just had a quick look on pirate bay & there are some versions on their later than mine which should work. 

Offline WestCountryLad

Offline Daffodil

Here's a link to download the demo version

External Link/Members Only :cool:

I can confirm this works a treat! Thanks WCL, very useful.

BlueSteel

It only works for a short while, then it won't find and load the URL. Perhaps they have found a way of blocking it. Don't know if there is a way around this.

Offline WestCountryLad

It only works for a short while, then it won't find and load the URL. Perhaps they have found a way of blocking it. Don't know if there is a way around this.

Just copy & paste it you lazy bugger :rolleyes:

BlueSteel

Sorry for sounding thick but how do you do that? When I click the link, Windows Media Player just starts playing the movie so how do I access the URL from there? I am not a techy so go easy  :cry:

Offline WestCountryLad

Depends, if media player opens in your browser (i.e within Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) you'll see something like this at the top the page

External Link/Members Only

Just highlight the whole thing then right click then copy.

In WMrecorder delete whatever is in the URL box then right click & paste into it, give the file a name in the box above then press record.

If media player runs as a separate program (i.e a new tab opens at the bottom of your screen) at the top of your screen you should be able to right click & get some menu options.  Go File, Properties & a new box opens up.  You'll see the same thing as before

Just copy & paste again & :yahoo:

BlueSteel

Thanks for your patience, I'll give that a try. :drinks:

SteveNova

The latest version of Real Player gives an option to save a video when the video plays, just by hovering the mouse over the video.

Lz-129

fukin ell. didnt work for me, got charged for fuck all :diablo:

2 atempts and loss of money and i didnt even get to see the film!!!!

Offline WestCountryLad

fukin ell. didnt work for me, got charged for fuck all :diablo:

2 atempts and loss of money and i didnt even get to see the film!!!!

Works every time for me using WMR.  Did WMR automatically pick up the URL or did you copy & paste it?

Lz-129

Automatic, kept opening ie and stated to download itself, like it was caught in a loop

I tried to c/p but sod all happened, must be obvious as it always is but I can't see it

Offline WestCountryLad

As long as you've installed the program it should be simple.  There are loads of free movies on AW which won't cost you any credits to view, so practice recording with those first until you've figured it out.

One thing which could be causing an issue which has caught me out before is that WMR picks up the URL & starts downloading but it sits on 0% for quite some time.  Eventually it does start & downloads fine.  It can take longer than 5 minutes to start so the demo version would time out.  If this is your problem then find a cracked version on one of the torrent sites

Not sure why IE is opening, I use FF & have never had that issue.

Lz-129

Thanks wcl, why didn't I think of practising on free films 1st

Ill try it out again tomorrow, obviously too bloody tired lol

broksonic

Thought I would watch a rental movie for the first time.   Well it will be the last time because the video didn't even play when I clicked stream

broksonic

Can someone please explain to me why an adultwork rental movie that is in WMV format . Won't play on my Windows computer ?

Offline myothernameis

Anyone who has a Ps4, might be interested in this, there a software caught share factory, now don't know if it will work, but going to give it ago this week

first try it out with a adult video from red tube, and then pay for a movie from AW

Offline myothernameis

Anyone who has a Ps4, might be interested in this, there a software caught share factory, now don't know if it will work, but going to give it ago this week

first try it out with a adult video from red tube, and then pay for a movie from AW

Gave it ago, and it didn't work, but this means I could record the movies on to my computer, with a hp pvr recorder

Offline socks

If you click on the movie title and there's an mp4 option choose that. In Chrome once you've agreed to pay and it opens, right click on the video and there's a save video option. On IE once you agree, a pop up appears and asks if you want to open or save, so click save.  :hi:

Dave2014

PICS are easy

On a mac press cmd + arrow up + 4 and your cursor will turn into crosshairs. Drag it across the photo and let go - you will immediately have a copy of the photo on your desktop.

Offline mcb

Use Google Chrome. Hold Cmd/Ctrl when clicking the link to open it in a new tab, then hit Cmd/Ctrl+S to save the file as MP4 or whatever format it is. You don't need to download crappy third party screen recoding software.

Salt

There is screen capture software program called Microsoft expression encoder 4

the free version allows recording of clips up to 10min in length and is easy to use

there are also numerous u tube tutorials available  :hi:

Offline webpunter

On a mac press cmd + arrow up + 4 and your cursor will turn into crosshairs. Drag it across the photo and let go - you will immediately have a copy of the photo on your desktop.
On a MAC then when on private gallery photo for example then press print.  You can then open in pdf preview then save to your drive .  I've got a collection of favourite conquests & those on my target list.  Especially good when the girlie disappears off AW & you have these for posterity

broksonic

Use Google Chrome. Hold Cmd/Ctrl when clicking the link to open it in a new tab, then hit Cmd/Ctrl+S to save the file as MP4 or whatever format it is. You don't need to download crappy third party screen recoding software.

Does this work with the rental movies ?

Andre 3000

Does this work with the rental movies ?

I don't think it does. I use a browser media downloader to save the videos.

Captain Caveman

There is screen capture software program called Microsoft expression encoder 4

the free version allows recording of clips up to 10min in length and is easy to use

there are also numerous u tube tutorials available  :hi:

That's very useful, thanks.

I succeeded in capturing the video but, when playing it back, there was no audio?

OldAdmin