Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Sensual xx - London,Enfield, Edmonton Green, Palmers Green, Barnet  (Read 675 times)

mzmmzm

This is my first review! Now I never usually post reviews but I had to! I have to warn others!

Profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Prequel:

Okay so I originally to called a different girl thinking I was going to meet her but it turns out it was a bait and switch!

Communication:

Communication was good, gave her a text and call and she replied pretty quickly.

It was in Stoke Newington on a quiet street. The house was terrible! so as soon as I walked in I was greeted by 'Emma Sensual'. From that moment, I knew, I f**ked up! I should've walked out but my hormones got the better of me. I was kept in a messy room! I'm guessing she was waiting for the room to be free. In this messy room, there was plenty of clothes on the floor! Actually looked like a drug den! I don't even know what that looks like! but I'm sure this was close!

Physical:

Had a decent body and about 5'5. Long black hair and was wearing a robe. Her teeth looked like she's been smoking from the age 3. Also, she is 18 years old but she looked like she was mid 20's. I am 21 years old by the way.

The main event:

I received oral with a condom thank fuck! Her teeth scared the shit out of me. Oral was pretty bad and had no enthusiasm. Then we had sex.... she could not take it in missionary and refused to do doggy.  We had to stop multiple times and she didn't enjoy her job one bit. So I thought f**k it, closed my eyes, pictured Jessica Alba and shagged away until I came.

Conclusion:

Avoid at all costs! I kind of new there was something fishy but as I said my hormones got the better of me. I sometimes like going to a risky punt because the risk turns me on. Plus sometimes it's so worth it! but in this case, it was not! AVOID!