Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Chloe - Outcall  (Read 1393 times)

2 review(s) for Love Chloe (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimmypoo

July 2015

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a whinge about how difficult I was finding it to book girls in my Massage Parlour review.  I've now had 2 very successful punts with 2 very different girls - the first being Charlotte;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

...., and now Chloe.

My messages were quickly replied to and whilst I was just happy to confirm the booking, Chloe took it upon herself to reply in a more involved manner, asking about what I wanted to get from our meeting to what she should wear.  I thought this was a nice touch from the usual one sentence replies I sometimes get.

Chloe arrived on time and was physically a complete contrast to my most recent punt, Charlotte - who was quite voluptuous, whereas Chloe was tall, lithe, athletic but with big boobs.  Charlotte was made up to the nines, Chloe wore no make-up and yet I found them both equally attractive.

We immediately got on, chatting about music and film.  Chloe was positive, friendly and very touchy-feely!  Although Czech, she speaks fluent English!

Chloe asked if she could use the shower, returning after a few minutes in a matching flesh coloured bra and panties set.  Straight into DFK!  I quickly removed her bra, freeing those big boobs so I could grab a handful.  Rolling her over, I removed her panties for DATY, which she was very responsive to.  Losing myself in Chloe's trimmed pussy, she had to remind me that I was still clothed...., and that she wanted to suck my cock.

Clothes quickly removed!   Chloe immediately clamped her lips around my dick, slowly taking me inch by inch, until I was all in.  She did this a few times, without any hand usage, the sensation of her warm mouth, soon had me wanting to cum.  I was standing at the time, so changed position to lying on my back, where Chloe proceeded to worship my cock, reminiscent of Ellie's technique.

I let Chloe work her magic for as long as I could(I didn't want to cum yet) before motioning her to get into 69.  This had the desired effect as she slowed down her BJ and rocked backwards and forwards whilst I tongued her pussy.  Of her own accord, she got the condom and told me that we were now going to fuck.  I hadn't changed my position, so she got on top for cowgirl, she alternated from slowly going up and down my shaft, to rocking backwards and forward whilst I was deep inside.  She was supporting herself with both hands on my chest, every so often she would lower herself down to give me a deep kiss.  Chloe seemed to be able to tell that she shouldn't go too fast as I was pretty close to cumming. 

I needed a break so I kept Chloe warmed up with DATY, whilst my dick rested.  When ready, I had a prolonged session in MISH, a quick session in doggy before returning to MISH for the finish.

I had a great time with Chloe, she's a lot of fun to be with.  I extended our initial 90 minute booking to 2 hours and she stayed even longer than that to chat.

Definitely seeing her again.

Online lewishamguy

Good review. BTW is that the young lady you saw? :blush:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Or this one?

:sarcastic:

Offline jimmypoo

Good review. BTW is that the young lady you saw? :blush:

Or this one?

:sarcastic:

She looks better in the first photo as she's not pouting.

Does that answer your question?