Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teeth braces?  (Read 873 times)

Offline The Beano

I'm probably going to get some stick for this question, but here goes. I was in a restaurant the other day, and when I tipped the waitress she gave me a lovely smile, showing her teeth brace, which I thought looked very cute indeed. I had some other thoughts later on and tried searching on aw for girls with braces on their teeth, but no luck. So anyone know of a wg with said dental appliance? I'm punting London and to the east.
TB

Offline Clooney

Hey, I'm with you on that, man!

Years ago the lovely Tara a Soho Cottage (long gone in case anyone asks) had a set of braces. She was a cutie and a very naughty young lady indeed.

I'd love to see a young cutie with braces.

Offline Taggart

On the right girl it can look good. I worked with a very nice girl who had braces, and always fantasised about my spunk being all stringy-like in her braces. Yeah!

Offline hockogrockle

There was a woman in Trowbridge years ago who had toothbraces. She was quite attractive, too. Unfortunately, the was also one of my worst-ever punts.

Offline The Beano

On the right girl it can look good. I worked with a very nice girl who had braces, and always fantasised about my spunk being all stringy-like in her braces. Yeah!

Now you're talking Taggart.
TB

Hermar

This one had transparent ones in August:

External Link/Members Only

She advertises bareback though but was a good punt. But she seems unreliable and the braces might be off by now !  ;)

Offline JamesRockford

Guys don't do it!  Braces can cause small (or large) abrasions on your equipment without you even realising it - greatly increasing the chance of STDs.  And if you do happen to see streaks of stringy cum on her braces - how can you be confident that all of it is yours?

Sheeeesh!  Walk away from this thread, Girlfriend!