Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella - Northern Belles, Sheffield incall  (Read 945 times)

Offline SYorksPunter

External Link/Members Only

I’ve not used NB since December, and I usually stick to well reviewed girls or girls I’ve seen before from there, but when I saw Ella’s photos on their website, I couldn’t resist. She looked absolutely my type.

Arranged by text a few days before, venue was the usual flat just off The Wicker.

Ella didn’t disappoint when I saw her. Petite (about 5ft 4), long brown hair, gorgeous green eyes that I couldn’t stop staring at, cracking little body including some nice tits that were enhanced really well, and a few tattoos on her arm, but nothing too OTT. Wearing a very sexy all in one bodysuit with black stockings (afterwards she got changed into a little crop top and ripped jeans and she looked even hotter). Friendly, chatty girl, she told me that she’d previously worked for Empire in Leeds. I’d say her age of 30 is about right, although she definitely looks a bit younger.

Sorted out the paperwork and then I had a quick shower (if anyone from NB is reading this, please sort out the shower, it was bloody freezing!), and joined Ella in the bedroom.

What followed was a proper girlfriend experience. Lots of deep snogging, and fondling each other, some nice soft moans from Ella, I was soon rubbing her pussy through her knickers and could feel her getting increasingly wetter. She was fine with a finger inside her, and she was soon getting noisier (“you’re very good with your fingers” she gasped at one point which is always a nice boost to the ego), kept fingering her while sucking her tits and kissing her, and then went down on her for a while , until she was moaning and squealing away and I could feel her pussy tightening around my finger. “Can’t believe I’ve cum twice already” she said, which may have been her saying the right things but is always nice to hear.

Then a great bout of OWO, lots of spit, gagging, not quite deepthroat but deep enough, rubbing my balls etc, I asked for a condom, and rubbered up, and then she climbed on top and rode me like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy felt great gripping my cock as I reached up to play with her tits. I very rarely cum in penetration, so  she finished me off by hand and mouth, asking me to tell her when I was going to cum, as she doesn’t do CIM. Eventually shot a big load all over her hand (“god, there’s loads of if” she murmured, but I’d not had a wank for about 5 days!). Cleaned up, bit of a cuddle and chat and it was time to be on my way.

Great session with a really hot girl who I hope sticks around. I can see her being a regular if she does.

£150 for one hour (Northern Belles have recently raised their prices)