Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa32ff - Colnbrook - DT with Filming - 15 mins  (Read 3206 times)

37 review(s) for lisa32ff (35 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline Stealthmode

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services provided: OWO,DT,Facial + Filming

Paid: £50 / 15 mins

Comms: All done via texts. I don't think she uses a maid anymore as when I arrived she referred to my messages, so looks likes she is managing them on her own now, or at least was on that day. All arranged promptly for later that evening.

Venue: Terrace house but looked like it had been done up fairly recently inside. Bright and clean, fit for purpose. She mentioned she has worked there many times before, so probably has an arrangement with the landlord.

Lisa & the action: Has been on my filming bucket list for years and surely she can't be in the game for much longer. She is almost certainly in her 60s. Saggy fake tits and a flat bum, rocking stripper heels with clear soles. Leathery skin and a croydon face lift, not my type but slutty looking, which plays well on camera. Lisa is very chatty and is on autopilot from the minute one. She must have been related to Steven Spielberg in a past life as she was very helpful with what angle will work best on camera and was always happy to change position on demand. She only offered BJs now, and I had no desire to fuck anyway. So started off with her on her knees in front of me while I sat on the edge of the bed. Plenty of spit and dirty talk, all over the top, but like I said, Gold for the camera. She can go fairly deep. Seeing as she is an old bird I didn't want to go full throttle, but she handled what I gave her well. After 20 odd mins of deep sucking and dirty talk, I was ready to blow. She then directed me to what would look best on camera and braced herself. Splattered her face and she rubbed it in with my cock and her fingers while talking into the camera. Cleaned up then left.

Summary: Looks like her pics and does exactly what it says on the tin. Filming is free which to be honest was the deciding factor as to why I decided to see her. Decent DT and takes a facial well. Far from camera shy and does what is asked of her.

+ Free filming
+ Ticked off the filming bucket list
+ Takes directions well

Will I return?: No, unless it was a plan C or D. I've ticked her off and have no real desire to rush a return.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 11:39:49 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review Stealth, do you know if she still has a NBA ? I can't see it on her page, I wouldn't mind painting her face.

Offline Saltnpepper

Oh shit disregard my last question I remember you met up with that wg in King's Cross for a bng and she had a NBA Lisa must be game now then 😀

Offline Stealthmode

Cheers for the review Stealth, do you know if she still has a NBA ? I can't see it on her page, I wouldn't mind painting her face.

Lisa did have a NBA disclaimer, but it’s no longer on her profile but I still gave her a heads up and she was fine with it. Paint away 🤣
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 09:51:24 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Saltnpepper

Lisa did have a NBA disclaimer, but it’s no longer on her profile but I still gave her a heads up and she was fine with it. Paint away 🤣

🤣 cheers my bro, when she is back in London Yardie Van Gogh is getting busy

Online jockmctavish69

Excuse my ignorance, stupidity- what does NBA mean?

Offline Throatthisplease

Excuse my ignorance, stupidity- what does NBA mean?

'No blacks allowed'

So no, not a basketball reference  :D

Online jockmctavish69

I knew it was nowt to do with American sport