Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Layla - Cardiff  (Read 3817 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7165547) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline The413

I was visiting cardiff, and saw some great reviews, and also she was £120 for an hour so thought I’d take my chance.
Sorted via WhatsApp on portfolio all quickly done, apartment about 15 mins walk north of train station.
It was an amazing hour, she’s a gorgeous girl with an amazing body and great attitude. I’m thinking I need another hour with this lady!

Face 10/10
Very pretty girl. Some minor work done, IMHO not needed but is becoming the norm. As people have said lip filler. Beautiful long brown hair with blonde streaks.

Body 10/10
A thicc girl with an amazing bunda and great enhanced rack. Big, round and soft on both fronts. Nice tan, all round great!

Attitude 10/10
Really friendly, chatty and welcoming. Kiss immediately when entering and throughout. No rush.
Talked about random stuff in between getting down - and there was never a dull moment. Nice down to earth girl.
I’d read someone say it can delay the second scene. I don’t think this is intentional, I just think she’s chatty. She initiated things with me for the second time around.

The meet
She met me at the door in a tight dress that left nothing to the imagination. Kissing on entry, paperwork offered, I had a shower as I had been out and about all day.
Came back in and couldn’t wait to get my hands on her body. What followed was some passionate GFE. Nothing really new to write greater than what other people have said.
Blew my load pretty quick in the bag… her riding me, her face, hair falling over her tits and dirty talk was too much. She said ‘I hope you’ve got another one in you’.
Spent time chatting, then second round mish and doggy… she bent over, ass arched up… and then was asking me to go harder… she pushing back as well. That back arch makes such a difference and plenty of meat to grab on that ass.
Finished up on the hour, kiss and bid farewell.

I have a feeling I’ll be seeing this one again though!

Offline bristolnick

Well she's going on the to do list.