Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Reviews  (Read 857 times)

Offline 19jammy

I keep checking Birchplace on a regular basis & lots of new TS pop up on quite a regular basis, most are a bit pricey, but when it comes to TS girls, it seems to be the way it’s going, where they’re charging more than regular girls. I can kind of see why, getting fucked in the arse.
My question though is, are they not getting any appointments, or are people just not reviewing/not seeing them on here? I’ve noticed it’s not just this area as I keep an eye on a few of the Thai Ladyboys as they tour round.
So it’s got me wondering, is there any good TS review sites?

Online scutty brown

There was, it closed.
So the TS fans came here instead

Offline Bloody_Foreigner

I wish they would be segregated into their own review area on the forum.

Offline GingerNuts

Click on the Transsexual button on the home page and you'll see all the threads given that category.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bdyno

They pretty much always include "TS" in the thread title, just don't click on them if you don't want to read them.   :unknown:

Offline TomTank

There was, it closed.
So the TS fans came here instead

I think quite a few were already here, and we could do with attracting more, but not sure how we do, maybe announce it on HA as the place to reveiw TS's now?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

why?

Offline photoclicker

I guess its all about locations to. Not many visit preston blackpool and manchester more popular

Offline bdyno

I guess its all about locations to. Not many visit preston blackpool and manchester more popular
Location is the problem with the filter that was mentioned too - use that, you see all the TS threads from all over the country which really is pretty useless.

TS reviews are best where they are.  People just need to be grown ups and not click on a title that doesn't interest them.

My only bugbear about them (and it's probably a technical issue?) is that obviously a lot of TS use BP rather than AW, and without an AW profile number they don't get catalogued here in the same way and searching can be impossible if they change names.

Online scutty brown

Location is the problem with the filter that was mentioned too - use that, you see all the TS threads from all over the country which really is pretty useless.

TS reviews are best where they are.  People just need to be grown ups and not click on a title that doesn't interest them.

My only bugbear about them (and it's probably a technical issue?) is that obviously a lot of TS use BP rather than AW, and without an AW profile number they don't get catalogued here in the same way and searching can be impossible if they change names.

But thats not a TS problem - it's an issue with ALL non-AW reviews.

Offline bdyno

But thats not a TS problem - it's an issue with ALL non-AW reviews.
I know, but TS ones are the only ones I really notice it on because I rarely see CIS girls from other sites!