Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Waterloo recommendations  (Read 1689 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

Hi all

I will be spending some time around London Waterloo / Lambeth / Southwark and am hoping for some recommendations on SPs that are within walking distance or a short tube hop away.  I've done the usual AW search and nothing really stood out for me as a 'must have'.

So far I have found the following (mostly well reviewed here):-
External Link/Members Only

Not too fussy so long as the girl isn't 'mature', is pretty and slim (size 10 or below), and preferably not over £150/hour.

I will be happy with either a full service or a HE massage.

Would any of the HoD locations be close enough, with any specific girl you'd recommend?

This is a new area for me as I'm normally around Slough/Heathrow, so any recommendations will be appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 10:55:16 am by deg_dilemma »

Offline Liverpool

HOD is in the Victoria/Pimlico area, so about 10-15 brisk walk or 1 or 2 stops on the tube from Waterloo.

Offline Pikston

C10 bus will take you to HOD. Sounds like you'll very close to me (just south of Waterloo Station), in which case it's a 40 minute walk or a bit of messing around changing tubes and walking. Bus is by far the best option.

Sweet Chantelle is close-ish

The massage places on the cut at a bit crap, overpriced. You're better off walking to Fantasia on Charing Cross road if you're after a rub n tug.

Soho walk ups are all walkable distance in about half hour so that's a decent option if you've a spare afternoon and fancy getting out for a wander in Central too.

Then Bayswater / Marylebone / Baker St / Paddington is pretty easy to get too on the Bakerloo line from Lambeth North/Waterloo and where you'll find a wealth of AW talent.

Slightly more difficult to get to is East, but anyone around Liverpool St is easy enough on Waterloo and city line or bus, and a nice walk back along the south bank.

For punting the area is pretty sparse, but excellently located for transport to get pretty much anywhere zone's 1-2, and beyond if you don't mind a slightly longer journey.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 12:31:55 pm by Pikston »