Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the deal with Barking Park Hotel?  (Read 1623 times)

Offline shalombaghia20

Swathes and swathes of cars, usually single men, swarming around this hotel at midnight. Seedy red light area lighting.

Anyone got the low down?

Offline Tomcat

I thought the council cleaned up the area, or now the Romanians are off the street probably using the hotel for business.

If any punters have been there be good to know
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 10:46:37 pm by Tomcat »

Online scutty brown

the hotel or the park?

methinks the park is a gay cottaging site

Offline lillythesavage

the hotel or the park?

methinks the park is a gay cottaging site

Think he is talking about a hotel, the park at one time was a beautiful place, rowing and motor boats on a beautiful large pond, small gauge railway, lido and car parks, now a shit hole, well was last time I visited a few years back, not sure even the cottagers would want to go there at night.

Offline pilsnerdrinker

Ilford Lane was a Red Light area but Redbridge council and Police had a massive crackdown.  I would avoid it if I was you.

Offline Tomcat

Yes talking about the hotel, and yes hot area to be nabbed by the police.

Offline Chorley

Ilford Lane was a Red Light area but Redbridge council and Police had a massive crackdown.  I would avoid it if I was you.
This 100%

Offline Terminator007

😂😂Those single men you see swarming outside the hotel are all asylum seekers and migrants who are being housed their temporarily by the home office and is not open to the public. I know the security company that has the contract at that site.

Offline Tomcat

😂😂Those single men you see swarming outside the hotel are all asylum seekers and migrants who are being housed their temporarily by the home office and is not open to the public. I know the security company that has the contract at that site.

Fuck no shit this for real?

Offline Chorley

Quite common. A lot of hotels were until recently block booked by lox authorities for the purpose of housing rough sleepers during the pandemic.

Offline Froomey

No; it's bollocks. The hotel isoprene and you can book a double room for tomorrow night for £36. Not that I'd ever consider going anywhere near the place......