Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Tree Therapy, Edgware  (Read 2553 times)

Offline sweet69revenge

External Link/Members Only

Massage at Natural Tree Therapy at Edgeware
The advert says that it is a new shop with Indian girls as well
Any lead on this ?
Has anyone been there ?
They also have girls of various  other ethnicities .
Would someone be willing to TOFTT ?
This one sounds a bit like the Herbal Clinic at Cricklewood 

Offline Alex30003000

I like the sound of the Jamaican girls but the location is slightly far and checking google map its on the main high street with a lot of footfall I believe..

Offline MrIncredible

Not that new as I visited pre-covid. Just an Old Chinese lady there that day, nothing worth going out of your way to visit.

Online sparkus

There's an existing thread for intel requests (or just intel, like this) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.0

It will probably get more eyeballs if you repost in there.

Offline laurenb

I’ve been there and didn’t like the experience . But this is only my personal opinion .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline hugo.freeman

I'm a regular at Natural Tree and the place opposite, Akos.  What would you like to know?  They are both owned by the same owner and the girls often shift between the two.

Akos mainly has Roms, often quite nice ones who make out they're Italian, French, Spanish etc but when I then try my GCSE Spanish or French on them, they cant speak lol.

£45 is door entry for an hour and then typically £20 HE and £40 for B2B, I always try and persuade with 2 pops.  Quite a clean place, but I often avoid the Chinese girls as they cant speak English so no decent fun talk and their massage is pretty shit.  Zara is probably the best one going there (not around at the moment) but some really hot looking ones at the best of times.

Offline sweet69revenge

I'm a regular at Natural Tree and the place opposite, Akos.  What would you like to know?  They are both owned by the same owner and the girls often shift between the two.

Akos mainly has Roms, often quite nice ones who make out they're Italian, French, Spanish etc but when I then try my GCSE Spanish or French on them, they cant speak lol.

£45 is door entry for an hour and then typically £20 HE and £40 for B2B, I always try and persuade with 2 pops.  Quite a clean place, but I often avoid the Chinese girls as they cant speak English so no decent fun talk and their massage is pretty shit.  Zara is probably the best one going there (not around at the moment) but some really hot looking ones at the best of times.

Their advert said that they had Indian girls . Wanted to know if that was the case .. if so any info about the girls ?

Offline elnukky

I'm a regular at Natural Tree and the place opposite, Akos.

Reviews?

Offline LLPunting

Reviews?

Shhhh... sometimes the lesser spotted cock of the Punterus Moribus can take years to emerge from seclusion.  The species is often mistaken for the Great Tit but the male often has a splash of white on it's chest to mark the difference.

Offline hugo.freeman

Shhhh... sometimes the lesser spotted cock of the Punterus Moribus can take years to emerge from seclusion.  The species is often mistaken for the Great Tit but the male often has a splash of white on it's chest to mark the difference.

I haven't been since lockdown started in Dec, but you can expect a high turnover of staff, mostly Romanians pretending to be other Europeans....as I stated earlier. 

Nisa (half Polish / Turkish but I think Iranian) who has been talked about on here quite a bit was a SP for many months until March 2020 but now moved on, I think Skyline is where it was last discussed.

If Zara is working, def worth a try.

As for the Indian, I only ever had one Indian experience there with someone named Priya, bit too expensive at £60 B2B, she was quickly fired when the lady on the door realised she was charging more than the £40 rate. 

Their gum tree add mentions Indian and other cultures.....truth be known, it's none of that. 

Offline RAJEC

I haven't been since lockdown started in Dec, but you can expect a high turnover of staff, mostly Romanians pretending to be other Europeans....as I stated earlier. 

Nisa (half Polish / Turkish but I think Iranian) who has been talked about on here quite a bit was a SP for many months until March 2020 but now moved on, I think Skyline is where it was last discussed.

If Zara is working, def worth a try.

As for the Indian, I only ever had one Indian experience there with someone named Priya, bit too expensive at £60 B2B, she was quickly fired when the lady on the door realised she was charging more than the £40 rate. 

Their gum tree add mentions Indian and other cultures.....truth be known, it's none of that.

Pimpus maximus.

Offline hugo.freeman

What?

They have a Caribbean girl working there this week, called Lisa after I enquired.  Had her last year, she was good but had to fight for two pops.

Offline RAJEC

What?

They have a Caribbean girl working there this week, called Lisa after I enquired.  Had her last year, she was good but had to fight for two pops.

Why haven’t you written a review? As a new member you have a 12 month historic grace period  :unknown:

Offline hugo.freeman

I can hardly remember something from last week let alone having a massage from Lisa 12 months ago!
Would you like me to make it to get you excited  :D

Offline RAJEC

I can hardly remember something from last week let alone having a massage from Lisa 12 months ago!
Would you like me to make it to get you excited  :D

I’d understand you having a hazy memory if you’d had about 100 punts since then but it sounds like it may be your only one.

I think the least you can do to prove you’re not a troll is write up a review of her.

Ball is in your court.

Offline hugo.freeman

Goodness me, you sound like a little desperate to read fantasy stories to get you off.  You just wont give it a rest will ya?
You're right, I have had too many punts last year that I honestly cannot remember the intricate details to feed your mind, but the next time I do, I'll be sure to ping you so you can log on during the day to read it.  I promise to write more than 3 lines too to keep you happy, after all you like happy endings right? :-)

Offline Atrueyorkie

Goodness me, you sound like a little desperate to read fantasy stories to get you off.  You just wont give it a rest will ya?
You're right, I have had too many punts last year that I honestly cannot remember the intricate details to feed your mind, but the next time I do, I'll be sure to ping you so you can log on during the day to read it.  I promise to write more than 3 lines too to keep you happy, after all you like happy endings right? :-)

You do know the whole point of this site is to share experiences right? Some contribution is better then no contribution. You can potentially save people money

Offline LLPunting

You do know the whole point of this site is to share experiences right? Some contribution is better then no contribution. You can potentially save people money

I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a proverbial about saving anyone else some trouble. 

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
One and only warning, your attitude is not what this site is about, we expect members to make useful contributions not post piss taking comments.

The rules state members are expected to post reviews and those reviews need to be an accurate description of the services provided and how they were delivered, nobody wants or expects them to be wank material.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Feel free to tell me to 'give it a rest', though I would advise against it.

Offline RAJEC

Yes that’s right. Let’s see how happy your ending is... not very is my guess.