Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SkyHighHeaven - anyone seen her?  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Veinspulser

SkyHighHeaven profile appeared on 20/02/21 and changed the areas a couple of times already.
External Link/Members Only

Really tempting but the mobile number says OFF PLEASE TRY LATER even on green lite, tried several times.

Anyone visited her so far please?

Offline Jedi123

I've also tried to call her prior to today but can never get through.

Online westlondonchappie

I've also tried a couple of times via call & (very polite) sms, but nothing back - seems odd to be a PG scam but who knows!  :cool: :timeout:

Offline NelsonH

Working today.  Green light on.

Offline mikeg1600

has anybody managed to see her or contact her? she's showing in the bournemouth area at the moment so i would like to see but not getting any response, seeing her rates and services think this is a scammer

Offline laurenb

I managed to speak to her . She said she is not taking new bookings due to COVID .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

I've also tried to call her prior to today but can never get through.

This is what frustrates me with punting.

Agencies are more reliable for me.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads

Offline laurenb

That’s what I always say - agencies are more reliable - and you can book by text .
Banned reason: Spamming threads

Offline james254254

SkyHighHeaven profile appeared on 20/02/21 and changed the areas a couple of times already.
External Link/Members Only

Really tempting but the mobile number says OFF PLEASE TRY LATER even on green lite, tried several times.

Anyone visited her so far please?

Same here. No response whatsoever when she was here in Hampshire

Online saintly100

Same in Bristol.  She logged in at 7am, Green light on, I texted at 9am for meet later that day. No reply. PG scam.

Offline Chanon

Her light is on in Richmond today. Was tempted, until I see her videos and she's boasting of a creampie and the punter definitely isn't wearing a dom.
While she says she doesn't BB, why would she post a video of her doing just that?

Offline Jedi123

Almost certainly a PG scammer

Phone switched off.
never replies to texts or emails