Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super star Louise from sandys super stars  (Read 1087 times)

Egg man

What ever happened with Louise from Manchester,it's been 10 years since she retired,but she has to be the best looking,best everything ever.had pictures from the old site but my old comp crashed and lost them for ever, used to do 150 mile round trip for an hour of this ladies time (memories)

mrsmith

She left at the beginning of 2008 and I don't think she's appeared anywhere since - unless under a different name.

Egg man

Think you got the wrong Louise,the original left in 2004,and opened her own place in preston ( Louise's  secrets) but stopped seeing clients she was a star

VOLPONE

Was she at Hayley's before SS?

Tried the Wayback machine internet archive just now for Sandy's in 2003. There is a Louise listed, says she is ex Hayleys but no pics come up for her ( they do for some others ......memory lane) Perhaps if you search Wayback machine more thoroughly than I have ( 2mins !) you may find some of the pics you lost ?

Egg man

Wrong one this Louise retired ,and opened her own place (Louise secrets) in preston

Egg man

That sounds like her she worked at Hayley's ,cheers for that  will have to look up what you advise cause I'm a total computer virgin

lennylion

The Louise who left in 2004 was an absolute star. Total filth and an absolute stunner to boot.