Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a London Outcall This week?  (Read 1766 times)

Offline shooter

Hello All
Going to be overnight in a central London hotel on Wednesday and am looking to book a couple of girls (New Year treat!).  Im thinking of a late afternoon punt and another one 1.5 hours later (!).

I will reverse bid one of the bookings but want to have another definite lined up

So, any ideas on girls that are reliable for outcalls?  Ideally looking for a slim blonde/brunette who must be into DFK and CIM, around the 120/130 mark?

I have these on my HL, any info would be good - thanks guys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Luke

I noticed none of them have face pics,  Some of them may have been reviewed here, trying doing a search against them and maybe you can nail the right one,

sash

last one appealed to me but I read she's a fake, so if you've seen her in the flesh, do let us know
thanks

Offline shooter

Thanks-what make you think she is a fake?

I will call her later ..

Offline King Nuts

Hello All
Going to be overnight in a central London hotel on Wednesday and am looking to book a couple of girls (New Year treat!).  Im thinking of a late afternoon punt and another one 1.5 hours later (!).

I will reverse bid one of the bookings but want to have another definite lined up

So, any ideas on girls that are reliable for outcalls?  Ideally looking for a slim blonde/brunette who must be into DFK and CIM, around the 120/130 mark?

I have these on my HL, any info would be good - thanks guys

Alice I've seen but she's not that tall and not that slim.

This one should work out for you: External Link/Members Only

Offline shooter

Thanks -I thought about Mia but her number has disappeared from her profile-not sure if she is working or not?
Does she offer DFK/CIM? I have thought of booking her before, but the lack of feedback has put me off tbh

Offline shooter

No number on Mia's profile assume she is away ATM.

This girl has bid on my booking - any info on her?  Looks hot and good FB

Stealthshagger

I have seen the gallery pic before but don't recognise the others or the profile name. I don't know if that means anything or is of any use to you. Maybe Gris the pic. For all I know it's someone who has just changed profile name and added or changed pics.

Offline shooter

Thanks - I dont know how to google images reverse search, but will have a go!