Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Punting Conundrum  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Matterhorn

Hey all,

So I have a conundrum...... but a good one!

I have 9 days off end of January/start of February and am all alone  :yahoo: A punting week approaches!

I just don't know what to do. As some of you know I'm based in the Netherlands but wanted advice on what to do; I have been thinking a few options:

1. Hire a car at Schipol and do a Germany FKK and RLD trip (this is my plan at the moment)
2. Try another couple of European cities (Barcelona, Prague??)
3. Go to Thailand/Philippines
4. Rio?

What do you think, what should I do?

Thanks in advance,

M

Offline Dave_1978

If i had that much time and a car, i eould do a tour of the smaller and lesser known fkk's. In partcular the ones tourists typically would not frequent.

I never seem to get so many days though.

Offline Jerboa

Late Jan the girls will be returning to the clubs after the new year, you could hire a car, go to GoldenTime and other clubs in the NRW area, or fly to Berlin for a couple of days then fly on to Frankfurt and do a tour of several clubs.

Online Steely Dan

I think it depends on cash and what you like to do while not fucking.  For 3 days, I like Berlin since it has great sex and lots to do.  But I like warmth.  For nine days I would go to Dominican republic or Thailand myself.  Warmer and overall more sexy vibe. YMMV

If based in NL, you could even tour the UK.  Try a few sex parties and try London vs Birmingham vs Edinburgh or some such.  Again it is more for what you fancy between times.

Offline Nirvanian

I'd head for the warmer climes - everything's better in the warm, unless of course you like snowboarding

Offline Malvolio

Good time to get out of the cold - I'd book a long-haul flight to somewhere warm.

Offline DaVINCI

Hey all,

So I have a conundrum...... but a good one!

I have 9 days off end of January/start of February and am all alone  :yahoo: A punting week approaches!

I just don't know what to do. As some of you know I'm based in the Netherlands but wanted advice on what to do; I have been thinking a few options:

1. Hire a car at Schipol and do a Germany FKK and RLD trip (this is my plan at the moment)
2. Try another couple of European cities (Barcelona, Prague??)
3. Go to Thailand/Philippines
4. Rio?

What do you think, what should I do?

Thanks in advance,

M
l notice you have been to Frankfurt therefore if l was you l would rule this out  :unknown:

I would try Berlin as it has Artemis and loads of different venues plus there is lots of tourist things to during the day. A fantastic city.

I have been to Prague numerous times and also a fantastic city but apart from Showpark / Showmarket,K5 etc you have to do wee bit of work for the Incalls. Good value from the Independents if you are prepared to put the effort in.

Offline Splodge

It'd be the rlds of Germany for me but I don't go any where else now lol.  :D

The women and shemales of Rio would be unreal. As would the women and ladyboys or Thailand and the Phillipines.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:47:13 am by Splodge »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Late Jan the girls will be returning to the clubs after the new year, you could hire a car, go to GoldenTime and other clubs in the NRW area, or fly to Berlin for a couple of days then fly on to Frankfurt and do a tour of several clubs.

Hi Jerboa   do you have RLD ( not FKKK ) knowledge and experience of Bremen or alternatively Mecklenburg-Verpommern ?  :hi:

JamesFD

OP, have you read the Gambia thread?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71958.0

Not sure what sort of women you like & there probably isn't a huge amount to fill the day other than lying in the sun by the pool.

Offline Jerboa

Hi Jerboa   do you have RLD ( not FKKK ) knowledge and experience of Bremen or alternatively Mecklenburg-Verpommern ?  :hi:

No I don't have any experience of Bremen, I'm guessing there will be a RLD like most decent sized towns.

Offline Splodge

Bremen has an rld. Have done a post about it from my last trip. Was about ten ladies working. A black lady in her 30s, a black lady in her 40s.  One in her 50s. A blonde Bulgarian in her 30s. An oriental lady in her 50s. And some other ees, and ee milfs. €30 and it's in a kind of trendy area for bars.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:04:56 pm by Splodge »