Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two Bulgarians in Stratford  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

Quite a coincidence as I was going to ask if anyone has seen Simona, who is prettier of the 2 IMHO. I did call Simona at Xmas, she wasn't working as she was on her period but she was happy to answer questions. She doesn't do CIM, but she said Angie does.

Anyone seen Simona (or Angie) before?

helmsdale

I think Simona is the most beautiful girl there has ever been on AW, I love her gorgeous eyes and plump cheeks.
I had a booking with her last Saturday for an hour, I texted her a couple of minutes before the start time of my booking to say I arrived and waited and waited and nothing. I went back home after 15 minutes waiting and sent another text to Simona when I got back and I just got back a reply which said 'ok', no apologies or anything.

Offline UltrasForLife

I think Simona is the most beautiful girl there has ever been on AW, I love her gorgeous eyes and plump cheeks.
I had a booking with her last Saturday for an hour, I texted her a couple of minutes before the start time of my booking to say I arrived and waited and waited and nothing. I went back home after 15 minutes waiting and sent another text to Simona when I got back and I just got back a reply which said 'ok', no apologies or anything.

You have a twisted understanding of beauty.  She is noy beautiful. And obviously she is a waste of time too.

Londondave

Both fucking  horrors IMHO, tramp stamps accentuating their unattractiveness, both need to lose a few kgs.

password02

helmsdale - a big negative from me on the looks - if you think she is the best looking girl on AW then you have not seen many AW WG's. Just visited your girl that you reviewed a few days ago and jessica sexxy in IG3 Ilford and not the best punt i have had - still thinking about the review i will do here on UKP if a Negative or Neutral at best...

helmsdale

hi Password, we are obviously chalk and cheese in what we consider to be attractive women. Jessica has got the thumbs up on AW from punters who have seen Michelle Independent and Madelin Moon, so she can't be all that bad. I'll be interested to read your review anyway.

adultwork9000

i like angie. she is nice. anyone tried after the discussion.

both of them also advertises here
    External Link/Members Only

Offline dami3n

Both fucking  horrors IMHO, tramp stamps accentuating their unattractiveness, both need to lose a few kgs.
if stamps are not to your liking fair enough as you pointed out "IMHO" surely you can appreciate some guys either have stamps as well or don't mind girls who do?

why exactly should they lose kg's ??? i don't recall seeing them advertise as size 0 or any size for that matter, they've posted photo's indicating what you see is what you get, if every WG need to lose weight we might as well have one shape, size and height they must all fit and anyone who is outside this mould should be banned from AW ...right?

why waste time expressing outrage over girls you have no intention of seeing when you can just book girls that fit your criteria?

Londondave

I'm expressing an opinion, contributing to a discussion.

That, surprisingly enough ,  is the point of a forum.   :dash:

helmsdale

Simona is a class bird, I can't see any tatts on her.

helmsdale

i like angie. she is nice. anyone tried after the discussion.

both of them also advertises here
    External Link/Members Only

Thanks mate, there's a bit of laugh to be had if you read their 'about us'.
I am still in post coital bliss with Plan C, so probably won't be up for another punt for a month or so.

gemsdiamond

Offline punk

:D :D :D :D  troll any one bites the dust bye  :yahoo: