Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Chloe- Heathrow  (Read 1196 times)

2 review(s) for Love Chloe (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

will-ow

Eariler this year I was traveling away with work, so to make life easier i stayed at a hotel near Heathrow the night before (7am flight) so booked 1 hour with Chloe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She took a while for the first reply but gave me her number soon after so overall comms were pretty good! She has large natural tits (some may describe as a little saggy) natural mousey blonde hair but facially sweet and natural. Id say shes the age she claims (26) . Her photos dont show loads but she is pretty much what you see off them!! But i asked her to have red lipstick and uniform.

I think her own tastes are more on the kinky side, so lucky for me i wanted to try out a more female domination session for the first time. As a first timer obvious a little more nervous than usual..... she is very aware of limits and boundaries. she listens well - did a roleplay she was my boss and i hadnt done paperwork on time, so spanked, "forced" to eat her out, with light anal play on me (which she got into but thankfull listened when i needed to stop!  :thumbsup:
She is actually pretty interesting to talk to, loves her job (gets loudly more excited the more she talks type) Czech but i would've guessed russian. She was imaginative, fun and a natural at the dominat role! I deffinatly would see her again