Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rose Bournemouth  (Read 900 times)

Offline Shortandsensible

Just seeing if anyone has seen her again recently, I’ve read the reviews on here. Think any English girl in Bournemouth who isn’t £200+ a hour and doesn’t BB has got to be considered hey?

Offline houseboot

ReviewS?

There is only one listed.

Offline southcoastpunter

I haven't seen her again yet but intend to.

If you like a "posh or classy bird" then with respect to Rose, she isn't that but if you want a girl that gets on with things and gets "down and dirty", then Rose fits that description. As I said in my review, within 5 minutes of being there she was on her knees and had my cock in her mouth. A pretty good start in my book!

I went for 45 minutes but only because her hour rate of £160 is above my limit of £150. I did suggest to her that a number of guys have a 150 limit and maybe she would get more money if she brought an hour down to 150 but she hasn't!

Offline Shortandsensible

I haven't seen her again yet but intend to.

If you like a "posh or classy bird" then with respect to Rose, she isn't that but if you want a girl that gets on with things and gets "down and dirty", then Rose fits that description. As I said in my review, within 5 minutes of being there she was on her knees and had my cock in her mouth. A pretty good start in my book!

I went for 45 minutes but only because her hour rate of £160 is above my limit of £150. I did suggest to her that a number of guys have a 150 limit and maybe she would get more money if she brought an hour down to 150 but she hasn't!

Yeh £160 a hour is quite a lot. I’m quite tempted still but I’ll see. I would ideally like to see 1 face picture before

Offline Embassy1976

£70 and £100 now which is more or less what she used to charge a few years back

Offline southcoastpunter

£70 and £100 now which is more or less what she used to charge a few years back

Sorry, but where are you getting this from? Her AW profile as of 2 minutes ago said the same as before ie £90 for 30 minutes and £160 for an hour.

(she is good though)

Offline Embassy1976

Offline Citizensmith007

Back down again but she is back in gosport

Hidden Image/Members Only

This isn’t the same profile as English rose!
This is English pussy, who also use to be called Hunnie many years ago! In fact I was one of her 1st punters many years ago when she 1st started out!

Offline nigel4498

This isn’t the same profile as English rose!
This is English pussy, who also use to be called Hunnie many years ago! In fact I was one of her 1st punters many years ago when she 1st started out!

Three years of membership and you haven’t reviewed once  :thumbsdown:
Yet another lurking leech.

Offline Citizensmith007

Three years of membership and you haven’t reviewed once  :thumbsdown:
Yet another lurking leech.
That’s right another lurking leech! 😂
I do my punting overseas now, as tbh I haven’t been excited by anyone in the bournemouth area for a long time, and I consider anyone I would be interested in to be well overpriced!
Trust me, I realise that they’re after more than the price of a few beers and a kebab supper, which ain’t much more than I’m paying in Thailand, but none of them are worth the £150+ hr that they’re looking for!
So I’m going to keep on lurking in the hope I come across someone that takes my interest, and I believe would be worth investing my hard earned money on!
Now if you’ve got a problem with that feel free to look for someone who gives a fuck about your opinion, because I ain’t one of them!
Signed the Lurking Leech! 😉