Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any genuine Arab girls in or around London?  (Read 17828 times)

Biscuitman

Well, I saw
External Link/Members Only
Last year and had a great time!

I would like to go back but haven't had a chance...but she is sexy as fuck!

I think she wrote that blog because people were making shit up about her, and trolling her at the time from this forum.
I meant to quote this not the previous. Agreed 100%

Offline joe diddley

saw khadija maybe a year ago and if memory serves she 'may' originally be from jordan, her features and accent did seem eastern.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

incidentally she had a shisha pipe in her living room which i suggested we partake on my next punt, she agreed but I never revisited as she went offline for a while and became very mobile changing locations a few times

Hidden Image/Members Only

bit chubby but best tits I've ever seen,very fiesty kisser too. ticked shagging a girl in hijab off the bucket list. dayumn! :cool:

Just seen this thread. Khadija stood me up twice a few months ago when I got to her road with the postcode. Once was a family crisis, the other was "stuck in traffic". Gave up. Shame because she seemed like a genuinely nice girl in her AW communications with me. Was quite hacked off at the time and won't try and book her again. While I was driving home the second time she sent me a couple of texts asking about my ethnicity (which not being previously asked, I hadn't up to then revealed to her), suggesting that she might be nervous about being outed within her community.

Biscuitman

Just seen this thread. Khadija stood me up twice a few months ago when I got to her road with the postcode. Once was a family crisis, the other was "stuck in traffic". Gave up. Shame because she seemed like a genuinely nice girl in her AW communications with me. Was quite hacked off at the time and won't try and book her again. While I was driving home the second time she sent me a couple of texts asking about my ethnicity (which not being previously asked, I hadn't up to then revealed to her), suggesting that she might be nervous about being outed within her community.
I met her in Barking nice tits but she refused to remove her burkha. I thought it was because I'm British Pakistani. A friend of mine also saw her some time after and claims he did see her face but it was by accident as she was undressing and the burkha fell off he says she had quite bad skin pitted scars on her cheeks like what you get from acne. I personally never saw this. May explain why she refuses to take it off as my friend is Chinese, so it may not be to do with ethnicity at all.

Biscuitman

When I come t think of it Khadija struck me more as British Pakistan than Arabic to be honest. I found she had a Pakistani lilt in her accent and when I did try out the few Arabic phrases I know she was not understanding. If she is Pakistani that would explain her nervousness towards me.

tonysoprano

If you hang around Ilford long enough you can probably pull a nice young Pakistani girl. They are usually well up for a bit of decent white cock.

silverback

Don't you believe it, Pakistani girls are very conservative and particularly when around other Pakistanis. At work or out on a work due than maybe sure. But trying to pull one on the street uuy where her family or friends might bump into her... That's a no no

Unless anyone has had real experience with this, I'm all ears ???

tonysoprano

Don't you believe it, Pakistani girls are very conservative and particularly when around other Pakistanis. At work or out on a work due than maybe sure. But trying to pull one on the street uuy where her family or friends might bump into her... That's a no no

Well I've had a couple of Pakistani girlfriends who were both very slutty and great to fuck. I met them through work and socially so they weren't around their family. The lies they would tell to cover up their behaviour and meets with me were always quite amusing though and never ceased to amaze me how good they were at covering up their antics.  ;)

Biscuitman

I agree with you. I would say Bangladeshi girls are easier.

silverback

@Tonysoprano I think what you said proves my point approaching a Pakistani girl on the street in the heart of her community would not go down well at all. like i said at work or out on social events another story

ramrodronnie

Me & my big mouth 😬 I shouldn't have mentioned this forum to her. She has requested I don't mention her at all. No way I am risking not being allowed back for a return visit 🤐 so that should speak for itself 😊 All I will say is she is real a Arab.

Biscuitman. This forum is all about sharing/reviewing experiences. We should all share both the good, not so good, and the bad WGs out there.
There's no point of you joining UKP if you are not prepared to share info on WGs who you have seen mate?
 :unknown: