Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix to start Saturday parties again  (Read 885 times)

Offline fudi_maar

Just seen on their website that from 01-Jun, Sat parties will re-commence. Good news all around.

They have been very busy for the last couple of months and the demand is clearly there.

Enjoy fellas.

BigBoi1955

That is great news. I found Saturdays easier for me and missed having that option

Offline fudi_maar

No. Do you normally wear a mask when you go see a WG?

Offline Kingy28

Do they allow masks?
You should turn up in a mask. It would have completely the opposite effect to what you are trying to achieve as you'd be the centre of attention  :dash:

Offline GreyDave

I miss the days of the MILF Mondays most of the girls seem to be of the fit flat brigade now I havent been for a long while now last party I and many were pissed off by some shaven headed tatooed alfa hog fucking bloke who thought he was bees f`n knees the girls were nice but I and other felt put out . :drinks: :drinks: Bring back that Sydney JJ she was a good shag  :D :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 12:01:41 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Teessider

..... many were pissed off by some shaven headed tatooed alfa hog fucking bloke who thought he was bees f`n knees .....

I remember one party with one of these blokes and the girls sorted him out a treat - made him cum several times until he was a snivelling wreck by the end and pleading to be left alone.   :D

Offline Teessider

Bring back that Sydney JJ she was a good shag  :D :D

Jizzed on those fuckers many a time.  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Offline fudi_maar

Jizzed on those fuckers many a time.

I remember her too, but never jizzed on those melons. Not quite as large, but the current girl at TPC, Scarlett, has massive boobs
too. And a great friendly attitude to boot.

Online anonymouse72

Wouldn't mind ticking this off the bucket list. I expect Saturday parties would be busier than the norm though. Was this previously the case?

Offline fudi_maar

Was this previously the case?

Not particularly. Busy-ness of parties defies logic from my extensive personal experience. You would think that Monday 1pm parties
would be quiet as everyone's at work, and that the Fri 7pm party would be packed, as horny guys celebrate the end of the working
week, but the reality was the opposite. Surprisingly, I found the evening parties to be quieter than the day-time ones.

It probably depends more on which girls are on the rota for that day.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 09:22:50 pm by fudi_maar »

Online anonymouse72

BigBoi1955

Not particularly. Busy-ness of parties defies logic from my extensive personal experience.

Agreed. I don't even think the girls on the rota have that much influence on average numbers for each time slot