Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky.cleo - Dalston Kingsland - The Epic Quest  (Read 3031 times)

wazzer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This thread started me on my latest TOFTT quest, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73942 anyway I emailed Jazz as she was and got a reply back only for her AW profile to disappear before I could read her reply.

Not to be daunted as those boobs did look good on the original profile, I looked on backpage and found this profile External Link/Members Only. Thought my luck was in so rang only to find the number was unanswered.  :dash: :dash:

Anyway being a persistent (stubborn) bugger I trawled through the new London AW profiles every day for a week and lo and behold up she pops as Cleo with a new number.

Booked her 3 days in advance that evening by phone she's British of Italian decent so speaks the language with a sexy accent, she gave me the postcode straight away by text so I could plan my visit.

Turned up 10 minutes early for the meet text her to say I'm there, no reply oh fuck thinks I, waits five minute texts again and gets a text back giving me the flat number asking if I could give her 35 minutes before coming up. I'm now thinking what the fuck am I going to do for thirty minutes on a Sunday in Dalston Kingsland  :dash: :dash:

Finds a posh (pretentious) cafe on the corner and orders a cup of tea, only do green mint or jasmine FFS gets a glass of mint leaves in hot water for £2.50  :mad: sits down to drink it and gets a text from Cleo apologising for sending the text as it should have been 5 minutes not 35.

Ditched the "Tea" and hot footed it to Cleos flat.

She buzzed me in, up three flights to her flat where the door opens with no one in sight, at this point I'm thinking this is not going to go well. Anyway I entered to find a very exotic looking girl in a negligée bra and panties wearing glasses with a figure that looks better than her limited photos show.

With her apologising like mad because of the text cock up I'm at last thinking this might go well.

And it did  :yahoo: she does all she says on her profile and she does it with style and enthusiasm, it's a good job she's so far away from me otherwise I'd be there 2-3 times a week and broke.

Nice to have a good conversation in between fucking like bunnies with a girl who can speak the language.

Would I go back, well I'll have to as I booked again just before I left and I'm OCD about keeping to agreements, not that it will be a hardship in anyway.  :D :D

So epic quest over for this week I'll now have to see if I can get a meet with a girl I've been AW mailing for a month.

Offline punk

I cant believe she is english and 80 notes.

Ah was 70.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:16:26 pm by punk »

wazzer

She's not English, she's Italian brought up in Wales so she's British  :lol: She has a sexy accent.

We did discuss her pricing during the interval and she said a WG friend had told her she'd be lucky to get many customers at a higher rate.

I was not going to contradict her and bring down the wrath of this community upon me.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 06:46:28 pm by wazzer »

Offline punk

She's not English, she's Italian brought up in Wales so she's British  :lol: She has a sexy accent.

We did discuss her pricing during the interval and she said a WG friend had told her she'd be lucky to get many customers at a higher rate.

I was not going to contradict her and bring down the wrath of this community upon me.

Ok so she is italian.

even more interesting.

Offline intpro

She looks like she is quite curvy, is she like a size 12 and what does she look like?

Also most importantly for me, does she DFK?

Offline saintsfan

Tried to see her last week but couldn't get day and time to match. She's on holiday this week.  According to her enjoys list she does CIM but not OWO, which seems contradictory. Was OWO offered?

wazzer

intpro: size 12 ? I have no idea what size dress she wears she is curvy but isn't fat has a great shape with a bit of meat NOT a gym bunny. As for DFK I don't know nor care I am not a fan of tonsil hockey she does FK enthusiastically which is fine for me.

saintsfan: Yes OWO is on and was taken up, her profile doesn't say either way but I expect if you have a good shine up of the tackle then you should be fine. She said she'd be back Monday 23rd. She did say she was very busy and I would expect her to stay that way.

Offline JamesRockford

See my review - her owo was non-existent, and her boob size is "B Droopy". 

Offline punk

See my review - her owo was non-existent, and her boob size is "B Droopy".

Nightmare.

wazzer

Nightmare.
That's a bit of a random post after 2 months, seems you have a grudge against her. Did she refuse you something?

Offline punk

That's a bit of a random post after 2 months, seems you have a grudge against her. Did she refuse you something?

Replying to Rockford,see his review.

wazzer

Replying to Rockford,see his review.
Sorry it was meant for rockford not you I quoted the wrong post :dash:, Just think it's a bit random to come on this review and answer a 2 month old question.

Like I said seems more of a grudge than sharing info.

Offline punk

Sorry it was meant for rockford not you I quoted the wrong post :dash:, Just think it's a bit random to come on this review and answer a 2 month old question.

Like I said seems more of a grudge than sharing info.

Some women can go down hill in terms of how good they are within a short a time as 2 month.

wazzer

Some women can go down hill in terms of how good they are within a short a time as 2 month.
More like 2 weeks from my review to rockfords so I don't quite believe that but hey I really don't care.

Offline punk

More like 2 weeks from my review to rockfords so I don't quite believe that but hey I really don't care.

Over to Rockford.

Offline JamesRockford

seems you have a grudge against her. Did she refuse you something?

OP really doesn't like my negative review of her

hey I really don't care.

Now the OP really doesn't care

Offline davidgood

I think this is a case of 'YMMV' or or 'one man's meat is another man's poison'.

I was very happy with the VFM service she provided when I saw her and hence my positive review along with the other 2 positives.

Sadly, after seeming to take a Christmas break she has now doubled her prices before I could get back to see her.

Regards,

davidgood